Pig loving

Nanuaraq

BANNED
I am curious whether any of you have experienced love with a pig, more than just the sex?
It seems most of us - when it comes to deeper feelings of connection on a personal level - usually end up with a dog as the companion. And I can totally understand that, they're irresistible.
I also see many of the men relate stories of how they love their mares.
But pigs seem to be more of a sexual thing, are they? I somewhat understand that as well, as I consider them possibly not conventionally beautiful or sexy. It more seems to be a case of men falling for their gorgeous wonderful pussies, so to speak.
But - and I say this without personal experience - pigs are also considered nice and smart pets, at least the small potbellied ones are. And I wonder, have anyone here a tale to tell of having felt deep love of a pig, both on the sexual and personal level? And what kind and size of pig was it?
Please share your story :)

This is something I'd love to hear about as well. The more I learn about pigs and sows in particular as girlfriends for men the more I want one.

If you look up Esther the wonder pig on YouTube you can start to get an idea. Esther is a gorgeous Yorkshire sow who's also a house pet and she's kinda like a big dog.

In the book "Animals In Translation" by Dr. Temple Grandin she talks about how personable pigs are and interestingly, how the people who are the best at breeding the sows artificially are those who can "turn them on" (her words) the best. They're the people the sows are in love with.

I'm thinking that if you post your question in this thread:

And/or this group:

That you could probably get some good stories from the same guys who're talking about the purely sexual side. I'd love to hear their answers!

This is something I'd love to hear about as well. The more I learn about pigs and sows in particular as girlfriends for men the more I want one.

If you look up Esther the wonder pig on YouTube you can start to get an idea. Esther is a gorgeous Yorkshire sow who's also a house pet and she's kinda like a big dog.

In the book "Animals In Translation" by Dr. Temple Grandin she talks about how personable pigs are and interestingly, how the people who are the best at breeding the sows artificially are those who can "turn them on" (her words) the best. They're the people the sows are in love with.

I'm thinking that if you post your question in this thread:

And/or this group:

That you could probably get some good stories from the same guys who're talking about the purely sexual side. I'd love to hear their answers!
She's sweet 😍

Back