Picture/Clip Post Magazine

Kelly never did anything for me, except to illustrate that in westerns Robert Wilke got shot by EVERYONE!. Kelly's go-round was in "High Noon"
♫ " Do not forsake me oh my Darlin'...."♫

Attachments

• Grace Kelly.jpg
    Grace Kelly.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
This is amusing....I never ever imagined this...but it was a real toy offering from Kenner....a few years later, they brought us the first "Star Wars" figures

Attachments

• 1965_kenner_catalog_daddy_saddle-781x1024.jpg
    1965_kenner_catalog_daddy_saddle-781x1024.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Like this one a lot....My eldest daughter took her degree in fine art. She did a charcoal life study similar to this one year....at the end of term, she was going to chuck it...no space. When I saw it, I said "Oh no you ain't.....", she and the Strawberry Queen had it framed as a Christmas Present. It hangs over my bed much to the Artist's chagrin.❤️

You did
Like this one a lot....My eldest daughter took her degree in fine art. She did a charcoal life study similar to this one year....at the end of term, she was going to chuck it...no space. When I saw it, I said "Oh no you ain't.....", she and the Strawberry Queen had it framed as a Christmas Present. It hangs over my bed much to the Artist's chagrin.❤️
The did the right thing.

Back