Physical attraction and types?

pupmumbles

Lurker
Does anyone else have a higher attraction for certain animals, breeds, colors etc?
To me I love animals the same way a normal person loves their husband.
Emotionally and physically I'm attracted to dogs, not just about the kink for me. My type is first dogs is the Belgian Malinois, I find them the most attractive and find their personalities to be most desirable.
Maybe I'm weird, maybe none of this made sense.

If that's weird, I think most of us are weird. There are some breeds I like the look of, but not the personality and others I like the personality of, but not the looks. I tend to go with personality and other traits over looks, but that's me.

Malinois are great dogs, but they absolutely require an active life.

If that's weird, I think most of us are weird. There are some breeds I like the look of, but not the personality and others I like the personality of, but not the looks. I tend to go with personality and other traits over looks, but that's me.

Malinois are great dogs, but they absolutely require an active life.
Part of my attraction is how smart and hard working they are, such amazing skills as protection and police dogs.
I've been working on PP training with pits, but would love to begin training a Malinois. Definitely a future goal of owning one

Part of my attraction is how smart and hard working they are, such amazing skills as protection and police dogs.
I've been working on PP training with pits, but would love to begin training a Malinois. Definitely a future goal of owning one

Oh absolutely, intelligence in a dog is one of the most important criteria to me.
PP training isn't rining any bells, can you offer a clue please?

Back