Pheromone triggered behaviour?

A

AZT19

Pheromones? Subtle signals?

Dear fellow Zoville readers and experienced Zoofilists
I’m writing here because I’m hoping some of you might have a idea or even answers
Few days ago me and my mother visited a couple of friends of her, they live outside the city in the country side on a ranch. As we arrived and parked outside at their driveway , their two dogs approached our car, one great dane and a rottweiler. As my mom were greeted by her friend, both dogs circled me and sniffed me at my butt and between my thighs, and suddenly something unexpected happen , they both started to fight, and the rottweiler took a more reserved approach. During the entire afternoon the dane tried to ride my leg, climb up at my back etc, it was sort of embarrasing and my mothers friend made a joke about what perfume I was wearing, you are wearing meat fragrance? Hehe .
My question is, I did feel attraction, could my body have triggered pheromones? Or?
my mother didn’t get any of their attention at all, grateful for your input

Isn't there a clip of two women, one black-haired and one blonde where the black-haired girl is mounted again and again by the Golden Retriever and the blonde is not? He shows a definite preference and so did these dogs for you. The perfume between your legs was picked up by them.

yes absolutely !!!
This happens to me all the time. I get excited with horses, with one kiss, and can't help my feelings. I am a male, and I know I leak, and they can smell it. Cant wear light colored pants around horses......
I have had mares kiss me, I get turned on.... and they start to turn their butt to me..... sometimes push it against the bars. I scratch their hind end, because I am around people.... but I know what that means, there have been times in private that I put my hand along their tail, and they lift it high. Happens with Geldings, to.... they will drop, or start to nibble on you. Our feelings of desire are out there without our control. Our pheromones are going out like radio waves, and these animals react.

I have had the same experience at fairs, with all the animals, I cant pet an animal without my feelings coming out.
It can be embarrassing, we can try to hide our erection, but cant change our feelings inside. I always have comments from people around me that are so surprised at how the animals are acting. I always wonder what others are thinking.... certainly another zoo would pick up on all of this.... I certainly do not stop..... I love these encounters.....
Cant tell how many times I have interfaced with a dog, and got excited and they have jumped my leg..... Even petting them, I see the sheath bulge start....which of course turns me on even more. That is part of being a zoo.

All this is so clear to them and to us on what they want. That is where non-Zoos do not understand the communication with out words..... this is consent in their language.

Those bastards caught your bitchy scent and they wanted to mate with the new bitch.
Probably they fuck with one of the owners and now having the chance to breed a new one , they took it :)

Pheromones? Subtle signals?

Dear fellow Zoville readers and experienced Zoofilists
I’m writing here because I’m hoping some of you might have a idea or even answers
Few days ago me and my mother visited a couple of friends of her, they live outside the city in the country side on a ranch. As we arrived and parked outside at their driveway , their two dogs approached our car, one great dane and a rottweiler. As my mom were greeted by her friend, both dogs circled me and sniffed me at my butt and between my thighs, and suddenly something unexpected happen , they both started to fight, and the rottweiler took a more reserved approach. During the entire afternoon the dane tried to ride my leg, climb up at my back etc, it was sort of embarrasing and my mothers friend made a joke about what perfume I was wearing, you are wearing meat fragrance? Hehe .
My question is, I did feel attraction, could my body have triggered pheromones? Or?
my mother didn’t get any of their attention at all, grateful for your input
If you were menstruating or feeling horny/wet when you got close to the dogs they probably should've been able to smell it. They can also smell your pussy if you haven't cleaned it in a few days, not that I'd recommend you do that.

They can also smell your pussy if you haven't cleaned it in a few days
Oh please, someone doesn't need to reek like a fish processing plant next to a sewage treatment plant for a dog to notice a scent.

OP, anecdotally someone once mentioned to me that his dog kept trying to mount his wife when she was at the fertile time in her menstrual cycle. I'm gonna guess you were and your mom wasn't, or even that your mom is post-menopausal.

Oh please, someone doesn't need to reek like a fish processing plant next to a sewage treatment plant for a dog to notice a scent.

OP, anecdotally someone once mentioned to me that his dog kept trying to mount his wife when she was at the fertile time in her menstrual cycle. I'm gonna guess you were and your mom wasn't, or even that your mom is post-menopausal.
LOL, what? WTF?

I agree with what AriesAngyl says, but i'd also say that it was maybe that they find you friendly. Sometimes some animals aren't driven by scents or arousal, but they sometimes feel more comfortable around certain people/animals/stuff and they can also be jealous/posesive with those people/animals/stuff. Maybe they're used to be together from long time and they have certain rivalry between them. I'm not sure if you've got a vulva or a penis (they both have pheromones i know, but i understood that females's are stronger than ours), but then again, maybe they were just excited to see you not sexually and then they just became posesive.

Humans are of the few species with concealed ovulation therefore we do not have pheromones, it would totally negate the purpose of such evolutionary adaptation. Also while mammals do share many traits, sex pheromones must be very specific so it only has an effect on the target species therefore dogs are unlikely to respond to them (if we had in the first place) unless trained to do so if they can perceive them at all. True sex pheromones have a very profound effect on the behavior of animals sometimes other beings exploit this, like the case of some orchids, their flowers produce sex pheromones and mimic certain shapes and colors to make insects mate with them, thus securing higher chances of pollination. So the behaviors of the dogs can be explained by something else, very likely they were just frisky and you smelled nice and fishy (no disrespect, dog noses are very sensitive so even when clean sure they still can smell something) i have seen many dogs mount and act like that with males as well, always ends up in jokes between friends.

I am not a doctor or a scientist…maybe there isn’t a ‘special sex pheromone’ that we give off, but I do think dogs have the ability to sense, smell or know that you are aroused or horny or at least receptive.

I know my German Shepard sometimes seems like he can read my mind. Maybe he is just really in tune with me, maybe he has an amazing sense of smell, or maybe it’s just our connection or bond.

I think dogs can sense or know more than we give them credit for

I do not know what signals we give when aroused it sure seems to me the animals smell pre cum...wet...when I give them hugs and kisses. Horses and dogs react instantly....and become very provocative....or a mare will squeal....
I have had this happen so many times at fairs..when interfacing with tha animals I am attracted to. I can’t turn my sexuality off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe me, I badly want to believe that an actual sex pheromone exists, one that sets off actual chemical sexual signals in the brain, which sends those signals to the genitals in other humans when inhaled.

Sex pheromones have no scent, so should not be confused with other so-called "sexual scents" that are secreted. Scientists are researching five different human hormones for signs they may have sex pheromone traits, but have found nothing. The search continues, because there is a lot of money to be made on this discovery.

On related note, I did hear two scientists say that if they exist, they would be mostly secreted through the top of the head.

I don’t see any use for human to really put off such. Our ability to smell is so weak compared to animals in general that it doesn’t really make sense to produce such

I don’t see any use for human to really put off such. Our ability to smell is so weak compared to animals in general that it doesn’t really make sense to produce such
I agree. Having said what I said above, it's just not something we neeeeeed.

I have heard some anecdotal evidence for cross species attraction to pheromones but it's hard to see what is science and what is your average horny zoophile's wishful thinking.

Back