Petplay, being naked around a dog

kyraa

Tourist
hi! i'm new here but i thought this is maybe the place to post it, wondering if anyone else thinks the same way or has any idea: i come from petplay although i haven't really done that either with anyone, it's just something i got into online, and lately i can't get rid of the thought of being a dog and being naked together with a dog, acting like a dog, i'm not sure if that means i'm INTO dogs (or animals in general), i don't have a dog but i can't get it out of my mind, it's something like a weird obsession, has anyone ever had something like that? are all of you sure they are into animals?

hi! i'm new here but i thought this is maybe the place to post it, wondering if anyone else thinks the same way or has any idea: i come from petplay although i haven't really done that either with anyone, it's just something i got into online, and lately i can't get rid of the thought of being a dog and being naked together with a dog, acting like a dog, i'm not sure if that means i'm INTO dogs (or animals in general), i don't have a dog but i can't get it out of my mind, it's something like a weird obsession, has anyone ever had something like that? are all of you sure they are into animals?
I’m absolutely positive I am. I was very close to my dog when I was 12 and knew I loved her and took it to the next level.
Everyone finds love and attraction different ways, there is no right or wrong.
When you see a male dog, do you check him out? Do you find him attractive? If so, maybe you might want to at least try it with a dog. Just be discreet and careful. If you like it and feel that connection, then you’re probably a zoo. If not, no harm done at least you found out.

I’m absolutely positive I am. I was very close to my dog when I was 12 and knew I loved her and took it to the next level.
Everyone finds love and attraction different ways, there is no right or wrong.
When you see a male dog, do you check him out? Do you find him attractive? If so, maybe you might want to at least try it with a dog. Just be discreet and careful. If you like it and feel that connection, then you’re probably a zoo. If not, no harm done at least you found out.
i do think that some dogs look very good and i check them out but i don't know if that's enough to tell if i like them in THAT way, i think trying it won't be possible so i maybe just have to wait until my obsession goes away or try to think of something that tells me if i'm into dogs or animals or not 😅

i do think that some dogs look very good and i check them out but i don't know if that's enough to tell if i like them in THAT way, i think trying it won't be possible so i maybe just have to wait until my obsession goes away or try to think of something that tells me if i'm into dogs or animals or not 😅
That’s exactly right. You need to handle it however you think is best for you. I’m positive there’s someone local to you on this site that would be more than willing to let you try. Like I said be safe, careful and discreet.

Not sure how you feel and just dont try overthink on witch path this new lust and desier takes you, just settle with the feeling be close naked with dogs when you get the chanse ,dont stress anything lets see how it goes hun

I didn't watch the thread mentioned above (I'm kind of scared haha) but listen ... only because you behavior like a dog doesn't mean you have to be into dogs. You know it, if you are into dogs. Kinda like you know that you are into males or females or whatever. There is a reason why you like to roleplay a dog. I don't think you began to act like a dog because you are sexual interested in dogs. It's more a dom-sub-thing.

in some way i guess 😅 do you think there's any truth in it?
I know it felt about right for me, quite an interesting progression :ROFLMAO:

But on topic, it's true what the above say in that once you start down the rabbit hole you often know if you're into bestiality or not and pet-play certainly doesn't mean you have to be into dogs, they're two very separate kinks, though like most things can cross over.

Have you tried looking at any of the images/videos on this site? How do you feel about them?

Hey, sometimes the in-between is a Bad Dragon dog dick. As much as I like to think every girl should take a dog knot just once, it might not be for you in the end. However if you do try it, have fun! Lurk on the forum if you have to, get to ten posts and PM people if you wish. I find that the more you explore your fantasies and become more informed on it, you can make a proper decision.

Also I'm biased, take the canine cock!

I know it felt about right for me, quite an interesting progression :ROFLMAO:

But on topic, it's true what the above say in that once you start down the rabbit hole you often know if you're into bestiality or not and pet-play certainly doesn't mean you have to be into dogs, they're two very separate kinks, though like most things can cross over.

Have you tried looking at any of the images/videos on this site? How do you feel about them?

hm interesting, i kind of saw pet play as a first step for now but you're right, maybe it's not at all, and yes i have looked at stuff on this site and it doesn't help me decide, maybe it's just something i'm into right now and in a month i won't be anymore 😅

Hey, sometimes the in-between is a Bad Dragon dog dick. As much as I like to think every girl should take a dog knot just once, it might not be for you in the end. However if you do try it, have fun! Lurk on the forum if you have to, get to ten posts and PM people if you wish. I find that the more you explore your fantasies and become more informed on it, you can make a proper decision.

Also I'm biased, take the canine cock!

okay i googled that and it's a sex toy haha, that's a good idea tbh

hm interesting, i kind of saw pet play as a first step for now but you're right, maybe it's not at all, and yes i have looked at stuff on this site and it doesn't help me decide, maybe it's just something i'm into right now and in a month i won't be anymore 😅

They just might help! There’s also Primal Hardwere, they have one that has a cum tube along with an inflatable knot! It’s totally cool!

Well, i have seen people into petplay that even think that doing stuff with animals is wrong, so, i wouldn't relate one thing to another. But it's true that certain people enjoy the concept of "being "low" as a dog" or to "get on a dog's level". Some also like to claim that they're the dog's boyfriend/girlfriend and the human partner is like the owner of the two.

I think that you shouldn't press yourself if you're in or not. You just should try to embrace what you're feeling at the moment, and you'll figure it out eventually. If you press it too much maybe you'll get even more confused

I was in my owners hallway getting my neck bitten into something fierce by him while staring into his dogs eyes. It was pretty hot. He says he finds zoo stuff hot but we haven't really discussed it much yet.

As towards pet play in of itself there's a group in fetlife that describes my feelings almost perfectly
I think people spend to much time trying to pick an animal to mimick. If you feel like a certsin one go for it. I personally don't. I'm a pet without any doubt but I'm not an animal I'm human. It doesn't take away from that fact. My owner is quite happy about this

""I like the idea of a girl as a pet. Not really an animal pet, just a girl who is human and belongs to Us much as a pet would - being kept, cared for, trained, improved, shown off. Not quite a submissive but obedient, not quite a slave but Owned. One We can put time and effort into, improve, love and enjoy. " (manipulativejack)
Human pets is a group devoted to discussions and issues specifically to "human pets". Human pets should not be mistaken for individuals who want to play the role of say a dog, a cat, or a horse. They are themselves in their role, human, but see themselves as being someone else's endeared pet. Human pets are always kept naked, collared, and leashed, except when it is illegal to do so. After all, there are "leash laws" that must be followed for all pets. Human pets are treated by their owners as any other beloved pet may be, but in a human, not animal way. Owners are responsible to care for their needs, and in return, human pets give their Masters unconditional love, companionship, and devotion of service back to them."

I have an ex who loved to play as a dog and have me treat her as such. Breed her only in doggy. Feed her from a bowl. So you are not the only one, she wasn't into animals though

This is very much my thing but coming from the other side. I absolutely love when my wife acts as a dog. She has a collar and tail plug and may some day mate with our male dog as well. Though we do have plenty of sex, and I love it, I absolutely can imagine myself being content with a woman who mostly acts as a dog and has sex with the male dog of the house.

I’ve met a few women here who seem to have feelings similar to you. Certainly you’re not the only one.

I love acting absolutely primal around my German. During the hot summers here in Texas, if my family is away, I fill up a kiddy pool outside and take a bath with him. Some of the best non-sexual bonding time with my boy. Can just act comfortable and relaxed together splashing around in the pool, holding him, getting water and saliva splashed around all over us. Bonus points to the wet dog smell; instant turn on.

Back