Pet Play/Human Pups

Pup_Musky_ZV

Zooville Settler
Is there a thread already about human pups or pet play? I’m curious if there is one that is area-specific (Like a North American Pet Play thread)

Attachments

• EA88F10B-AA20-4656-9B4E-16C35C6EC0CC.jpeg
    EA88F10B-AA20-4656-9B4E-16C35C6EC0CC.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 28
A woman once had me walk down the street with her, with her wearing an incredibly short dress. Around her waist was a chain, and a leash was attached to that which led under her dress and I was holding the leash. The leash lifted up her dress and one side of her ass was completely showing. When we got to my house, she was totally soaked. Just absolutely dripping. I found it real hot, also.
(Okay, I loved that ass of hers)
There was no other petplay when we got home, but it also wasn't the only time we did this, and there was no dom/sub thing happening.
Might this have been the start of more petplay?

A woman once had me walk down the street with her, with her wearing an incredibly short dress. Around her waist was a chain, and a leash was attached to that which led under her dress and I was holding the leash. The leash lifted up her dress and one side of her ass was completely showing. When we got to my house, she was totally soaked. Just absolutely dripping. I found it real hot, also.
(Okay, I loved that ass of hers)
There was no other petplay when we got home, but it also wasn't the only time we did this, and there was no dom/sub thing happening.
Might this have been the start of more petplay?
That was a good start in my opinion!
Never tried again?
A little gift just for you honey...
614_1000.jpg

Oh, very cute!! Thank-you!

It never went past that. She never expressed the desire for anything more in the direction of dom/sub or petplay.
(Good thing, since I don't know enough about either of them to have done her any good.)
I didn't push it, but knew there was something else there for the right person to explore with her.

Geez...since writing that comment and subsequent reply, I've been thinking about that experience a whole lot,
and getting so, so hot from the memories surrounding it...

Back