Peanut Butter, Creamy or Chunky

Promite, indeed! :gsd_shocked: Such sacrilege. Would a smile from a man in Brussels possibly change your mind. If say he was six foot four and full of mussels. He might even speaka your language. :gsd_wink:
If he was 6 foot 4 and full of muscles and had a 8 inches or longer and thick cock too!😈That might change my mind..or just make me damn horny!🔥🔥😈😀

If he was 6 foot 4 and full of muscles and had a 8 inches or longer and thick cock too!😈That might change my mind..or just make me damn horny!🔥🔥😈😀
But man can not live by cock alone, he also needs NutButter. Or for those into water sports possibly even PeeNutButter. :gsd_grin:

But man can not live by cock alone, he also needs NutButter. Or for those into water sports possibly even PeeNutButter. :gsd_grin:
Yes indeed! But when it comes to PeeNutButter I like to get my submissive hat on and squat between a sexy woman's legs and drink it all! But when it comes to NutButter I'm the biggest cum slut at the bi orgies I host (male cum slut anyway, there are a number of female cum sluts)🍆💦💦💦💦😋🤤😈

Creamy.

But this actually vaugly reminds me of some of the first things I heard about zoo.

“Never use crunchy peanut butter for baiting(?) an animal to lick. Cause you’ll get bit.”

I dont know if it’s true or not. And I wish I remembered where I got this info lmao

Creamy.

But this actually vaugly reminds me of some of the first things I heard about zoo.

“Never use crunchy peanut butter for baiting(?) an animal to lick. Cause you’ll get bit.”

I dont know if it’s true or not. And I wish I remembered where I got this info lmao
You shouldn't be using food to get an animal to lick in the first place. They already know how to lick and will happily do so if they want too.
As for the peanut butter I've used crunchy/chunky to get meds into difficult dogs before (although I usually use cheese) and still have all my fingers, so I don't think the bits of nut make the stuff any more risky of the dog taking a bit of you along with the food.

You shouldn't be using food to get an animal to lick in the first place. They already know how to lick and will happily do so if they want too.
As for the peanut butter I've used crunchy/chunky to get meds into difficult dogs before (although I usually use cheese) and still have all my fingers, so I don't think the bits of nut make the stuff any more risky of the dog taking a bit of you along with the food.
Yes. I’m pretty sure baiting is iffy consent wise. At least in my mind it crosses a line. But I’m not a zoo so my opinion may not agree with others.

Back