Partner's Reservations

Doggi

Tourist
(I just want to start this off by saying I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, so feel free to move it if it doesn't fit here.)

My partner and I have been together for a couple years now, and we've both admitted to having an interest in zoo. Most of the time we roleplay and use toys, but every once in a while I'll bring up trying the real thing. And every time without fail, they start to feel uneasy about it (which I completely respect, trying zoo is not something a person should take lightly). They mention how it would be weird for them to bring that dynamic into our relationship, especially since we want kids soon. The thought of having a dog in the mix who interacts with us like that spending time around our future kids makes them very uncomfortable, and I completely understand why.

I guess instead of asking for any advice on changing my partner's mind, I wanted to know if there were any other members here who are (or have been) in a similar predicament. Does your partner have any specific reservations on trying zoo? How did you react? Did you or your partner ever feel differently about zoo after those talks?

(I just want to start this off by saying I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, so feel free to move it if it doesn't fit here.)

My partner and I have been together for a couple years now, and we've both admitted to having an interest in zoo. Most of the time we roleplay and use toys, but every once in a while I'll bring up trying the real thing. And every time without fail, they start to feel uneasy about it (which I completely respect, trying zoo is not something a person should take lightly). They mention how it would be weird for them to bring that dynamic into our relationship, especially since we want kids soon. The thought of having a dog in the mix who interacts with us like that spending time around our future kids makes them very uncomfortable, and I completely understand why.

I guess instead of asking for any advice on changing my partner's mind, I wanted to know if there were any other members here who are (or have been) in a similar predicament. Does your partner have any specific reservations on trying zoo? How did you react? Did you or your partner ever feel differently about zoo after those talks?
There is a lot of 'how to make your wife fuck dogs' threads already here. Try searching for them.
I guess the situation here is you want to see her being fucked by a dog and she does not want to.

So how about not forcing someone who is not a zoophile or a bestialist into having sex with an animal and actually respecting her decision?

The thought of having a dog in the mix who interacts with us like that spending time around our future kids makes them very uncomfortable, and I completely understand why.

You could point out that that would imply that you and them would stop having sex too!

You could point out that that would imply that you and them would stop having sex too!
That's fair, but I wouldn't want to press them too much about it. Don't want to upset them over something that's non-essential for us. Maybe I'll bring it up next time it comes up in conversation. Thank you! :)

I do get the feeling that nobody else here has had their significant other feel like this given the lack of replies to that part of my post though. ??

That's fair, but I wouldn't want to press them too much about it. Don't want to upset them over something that's non-essential for us. Maybe I'll bring it up next time it comes up in conversation. Thank you! :)

I do get the feeling that nobody else here has had their significant other feel like this given the lack of replies to that part of my post though. ??

Please please please get it sorted out before you have kids though. You cannot have this unresolved once a child is in the home, the kid won't deserve the anguish of their parents fighting or resenting each other or, and I hope it wouldn't ever come to this, separating

Back