Partner into zoo

FluffBall

Tourist
I am curious how many of you would feel comfortable having a partner who was Zoo, and one that engaged with other species while you were together. If I had a partner who was into animals, I would be happy to let them explore and I wouldn't consider it cheating, as long as I was informed and knew about it.

I first stumbled across videos while quite young and grew a fascination with K9's and horses as I developed through my teenage years, a past partner of mine tried to mate with a K9 as I watched, they weren't able to take with him successfully as they found him to be too rough. Although it was a shame they didn't get to experience a successful mating that day I thoroughly enjoyed watching them and felt no jealousy afterwards, I felt more attracted to them afterwards if I am going to be honest about it.

For me a partner being into zoo is about more than just the act of mating, it shows they has a love for animals, and to share such a taboo interest with a romantic partner is really special to me.

I would like your perspectives and if you would feel comfortable with your partner mating with another species while you were together, or would you consider it cheating?

Hello,

I would be so happy to have a partner who is open to this sexuality, that I wouldn't really be jealous if they went elsewhere, even though I might be jealous if they found beautiful dogs, pigs, or donkeys instead of me. But maybe that's because my love priority is really for animals. However, living alone in this sexuality is sometimes burdensome, and having someone who is safe to talk to would be a plus, but it's not easy to find, and I have come to terms with the fact that those who are most compatible with me also love animals more than humans, so living together is not easily possible.

Hello,

I would be so happy to have a partner who is open to this sexuality, that I wouldn't really be jealous if they went elsewhere, even though I might be jealous if they found beautiful dogs, pigs, or donkeys instead of me. But maybe that's because my love priority is really for animals. However, living alone in this sexuality is sometimes burdensome, and having someone who is safe to talk to would be a plus, but it's not easy to find, and I have come to terms with the fact that those who are most compatible with me also love animals more than humans, so living together is not easily possible.
That is interesting, it seems like zoo sexuality is more of a spectrum from curiosity all the way up to zoo exclusive. I would love to have someone in my life who is mid way through the spectrum, humans and other.

I could make the effort to share a little more with a partner if we were really very connected, there are also games that can be done with several species :)

I am curious how many of you would feel comfortable having a partner who was Zoo, and one that engaged with other species while you were together.

I would like your perspectives and if you would feel comfortable with your partner mating with another species while you were together, or would you consider it cheating?
For my wife and I, she has experience with this and I don't. She hasn't done anything since she was younger, but is wanting to do it again, but the chance hasn't come up.

As long as I'm aware of what was going on I wouldn't consider it cheating. Of course I'd rather be there, but if she was more comfortable without me there, I'd be OK with that as well.

For my wife and I, she has experience with this and I don't. She hasn't done anything since she was younger, but is wanting to do it again, but the chance hasn't come up.

As long as I'm aware of what was going on I wouldn't consider it cheating. Of course I'd rather be there, but if she was more comfortable without me there, I'd be OK with that as well.
I hope she gets another chance :)

I'm one of the lucky few. My wife is into zoo. Her being active with a dog is a huge turn on for me, and one of greatest kinks we share together. It really has made us closer, and our sex life a lot more fullfilling.

I can only hope to find someone, preferably we know we're both into zoo beforehand too so I can skip that awkward step of telling a partner... Only made that mistake once

I can only hope to find someone, preferably we know we're both into zoo beforehand too so I can skip that awkward step of telling a partner... Only made that mistake once
I know the awkward feeling of not knowing how to tell someone, firstly there's finding a compatible partner then there's that big step after, told very few people.

For me a partner being into zoo is about more than just the act of mating, it shows they has a love for animals, and to share such a taboo interest with a romantic partner is really special to me.
I agree with all of this. For me, being able to casually go back and forth from conversations about grooming/caring for our companion(s) to conversations about romance/love making with our companion(s) would be such a simple yet strong connection between us.

Being able to both openly tend to your companion(s) in your own way without worry of being caught or some such must be such a freeing thing, no?

My boyfriend of about 2.5 years and I are both zoo, and I've had a long term zoo BF before him too.
The way we look at it, is that our relationships with our animals (be it romantic or just sexual) are totally separate from our relationship together, and has zero influence over us together. Though my previous relationship had issues there with the other person, not me, which was a small part of what led to that relationship ending. However my current bf has 100% zero issues with this like I.

It absolutely ads to the relationship as well, being with another zoo with zero jealousy issues relating to our animal partners, or being freely willing to to share our animals too (be it sexually or emotionally). You mention zoo as a "tabboo interest" which isn't how I personally view it, I view it as a sexuality and an emotional way of life, someone who is able to have that deeper emotional connection with an animal. And sharing that with a human significant other is fantastic. At this point there's no way I could be in a relationship with a non zoo/a zoo who was potentially jealous of my own animal relationships.

After asking one time never again. They only chance of me having a partner that really enjoys it was in HS.
But the only way is to either run into someone on here or another site.
Risky though. At the point to keep it a fantasy between myself.

That is interesting, it seems like zoo sexuality is more of a spectrum from curiosity all the way up to zoo exclusive. I would love to have someone in my life who is mid way through the spectrum, humans and other.
Me 2 deff

Back