Part of the Journey

Nobileone

Tourist
I had no idea this went on in the world. But I became part of it. And this is my view. Loving is beautiful no matter how it happens as long done in a good way. They enjoy it as much as you do. If you know your pet, you will see this. And they will ask you for more in their own way. I will share what may be part of the journey. At 1st when opportunity presented itself, I went with it. I did not even think it through fully. I took steps to protect my safety as not to be bitten. And faced with the truth of explaining how this could have happened. "How did you get bitten there"? So, safety was important. I knew my pet well; but penetrating her in a sexual way is something new and with very little knowledge what would be a pet's reaction would be. She loved it more than I did. Her safety was a concern too.
I want to address the feelings on this journey. All the feelings that may pertain to this. I wondered what sex was like and was very curious what it could be like?
It happened I penetrated her, and she enjoyed it. I had lots of feelings at this time. fear of being caught in the act. I did enjoy the act itself.
But hours to days later I became guilt ridden with what I did. Many feelings seeped into my mind. As I was not normal and the feelings of shame.
What would people say if the found out? The moral Delima that took over in my mind was no fun at all. She was your pet! Why did you do this to her? The guilt took its toll. I did not do this again for a long time. The feelings went from terrible person and so on. The consent feeling of guilt haunted me. How I would embarrass the people I care about, if the truth came out. Only back to how pleasurable it was. Like a pendulum my mind swung back and forth with my feelings. Yes, I stepped away from it all because of my guilt. But not for long.
I did lots more as time went on. I learned to forgive myself. There are others that understand this. And those that feel as I do. Finding the pleasure and connection with one's pet. This will not change now. I am at peace with whom and what I am. I know there are others like me that seek to share this with a special someone. Yes, it all changes you in many ways. When I walk in the park and see owners with their pets, I look to see the signs they love them in a special way. You will never be the same, but the journey was fun. No two journeys are the same and is what makes it even more interesting.

Back