Our knotty journey

S

Santaslittlehelper

We are a couple, male (31, U.K.) and female (27, U.S.) and we are engaged. Unfortunately we aren’t able to be living out all our fantasies right now as we are waiting on the visa to come through to finally be together for good. The girl has to make do for now being licked by her female husky/malmute giant dog, but as soon as we are together we will be getting a boy and allowing him to enjoy himself with her.

So we’ve basically set up this thread to document the experience from beginner to experienced, and we will include stories and videos to illustrate the whole process, how it feels, the potential pitfalls as we find them, and just everything that happens.

Please don’t expect us to be regularly posting on here as we are not yet in the position to make it all happen, but we will do our best in the meanwhile and once it’s going it will be going…

So welcome all, whether you’re just here for kicks or to learn, I hope it can be a good experience for everyone.

Speak to you all later, S&I

And that “lurker” status annoys me so feel free to hit us up with comments or questions so we can finally stop lurking

We are a couple, male (31, U.K.) and female (27, U.S.) and we are engaged. Unfortunately we aren’t able to be living out all our fantasies right now as we are waiting on the visa to come through to finally be together for good. The girl has to make do for now being licked by her female husky/malmute giant dog, but as soon as we are together we will be getting a boy and allowing him to enjoy himself with her.

So we’ve basically set up this thread to document the experience from beginner to experienced, and we will include stories and videos to illustrate the whole process, how it feels, the potential pitfalls as we find them, and just everything that happens.

Please don’t expect us to be regularly posting on here as we are not yet in the position to make it all happen, but we will do our best in the meanwhile and once it’s going it will be going…

So welcome all, whether you’re just here for kicks or to learn, I hope it can be a good experience for everyone.

Speak to you all later, S&I
So question number one, how did y’all meet? Or first meet?

So question number one, how did y’all meet? Or first meet?
Good question! We met online actually and then first met in person when I went over the the states to see her. We had already established our mutual interest in this subject before meeting in person.

Good luck on your move! I'm looking forward to your updates in the future. I hope everything goes well once you're together in the US, and you're able to add a dog to your family dynamic.
Thank you very much honeyenthusiast! We’ve already agreed it’s going to be our first “big purchase”.

Didn’t know where else to post this but here’s a very good boy who unfortunately has no balls but loves the feeling anyway so a little hand help whenever possible is good.

Attachments

• IMG_8409.MOV
    21.6 MB
  • IMG_8410.MOV
    30.5 MB
Back