Our Community, and the World as it Is (Boiling it all Down.)

Volfers

Tourist
In society being a zoo has never been easy, as we look through history we’ve always been discriminated for our differences. It seems that no matter the time, people are always afraid of change and the unknown.

Today, in order to desperately suppress our existence, people will go to radical means of doing so, and it doesn’t matter how ridiculous their arguments may be; today we face this in the form of:

“Animals can’t consent!”

At first when I seen this, I was like: “Huh? What do you mean?

That animals can’t make decisions on their own, and that they can’t make their own choices?”

When we finally press the point and prove to people, that animals communicate with their own language to us, as they do with their own species, and just because they can’t verbally communicate doesn’t mean they can’t make their own decisions.

Then instead of facing the truth that is in front of them, people scream in desperation:

“Animals can’t consent!”

I really have only two statements to make regarding this:

• A good argument ‘never’ has to be repeated.
  • If that’s the case then the AI and agricultural industry has a serious problem, what they do is far beyond the realm of consent. In other words:
(It’s ok to touch an animal sexually and do things against their will, you just can’t enjoy it!)

You mean people don’t care if they do something that is against an animals’ will for their own use? “Is this how unethical society has become?”

Consent is something that animals make obvious but is often ignored by most people.

How do animals’ consent? (The same way they do with their own species.)

It really is mind boggling how people will do everything against an animals’ will without any concern, but when it comes to having loving, intimate relationships with them. Then that’s when it matters.

When it comes to discussing these issues with others, after providing evidence and proof that animals can enjoy sex beyond the realms of their own species. People will go on to talk about what they think of zoophiles in general, one of the ways they will go about this is:

They will always speak from the premise of ALWAYS abuse, not looking for any sources that give proof of their claim. I find it that whenever I ask if someone will provide solid scientific information claiming that without a doubt ALL sexual contact with animals is harmful (both mentally and physically) 100% of the time, no one could do it.

They create straw man arguments saying that acts of bestiality somehow make individuals more prone to child abuse and other violent offenses.

As we all know that unfortunately there are people that ‘are’ associated with our community that do harm animals. Who care little about their wellbeing, and as long as they can get their own personal satisfaction out of it, “Who cares what happens to the animal in the end?”

As a person who loves and cares for my animals with all my heart, I am absolutely repulsed by this.

I think it would be a great thing that if we as a community bring people who do such things to light.

When it comes to laws in relating to bestiality, I get it that people want what’s best for animals, and I want the same as well!

But… the laws regarding bestiality are so blanketed. That even when an animal is not hurt and everything is right between the human and animal, charges can still be placed on the individual. ( I even heard in some cases, they will take the animal and even KILL the animal after the investigation is over.) What’s up with that?!

If there is one thing I would change about the whole law system in regards to bestiality, it would be:

(Only press charges if the animal is harmed or showing signs of being harmed.)

And that’s it.

Until people can prove that without a doubt that sexual contact between humans and animals is harmful 100% of the time. I will pursue there to be change in regard to law system.

So, what should we do as a community?

What can we do for the betterment of society, and for our animals?

Answer: Always be proud and never be afraid of who we are. Always sharing kindness and love towards people and our animals. As we build our community, we can bring change to the lives of our companions, and those around us, and I just want to say this as well.

It’s not about fighting against people who oppose us, it’s about expressing love towards others and that light will push its way through the darkness.

I really hope that one day people will see us for the people we really are, and no matter how much people try to hide it, the truth always comes to light.

Perseverance, love, tolerance, and acceptance!

Panda Chen

Zooville Settler
This is a very nice dream but I am not so optimistic. I do not have faith in humanity in general and I know the truth does not always come to light.
Do I wish things could change yes but I do not expect them to in my life time if ever.
Still having said that being kind to others is a good thing and a good goal in general.

Volfers

Tourist
This is a very nice dream but I am not so optimistic. I do not have faith in humanity in general and I know the truth does not always come to light.
Do I wish things could change yes but I do not expect them to in my life time if ever.
Still having said that being kind to others is a good thing and a good goal in general.
Absolutely! I try to be as positive as I can to help, grow, and encourage those in our community and the world outside of us. (That while we have to be careful.) To never be afraid of who you are!

Aluzky

Citizen of Zooville
@Volfers

Amazed that nobody accused you of being me as what you said is what I have said thousands of times. Also what almost every zoo activist say. To us is factual reality. To them is a reality that they don't wish to understand.

I'm sure that in the future it will get better, maybe even in my life time.

Zoo50

Citizen of Zooville
In society being a zoo has never been easy, as we look through history we’ve always been discriminated for our differences. It seems that no matter the time, people are always afraid of change and the unknown.

You are correct. Anti-zoo laws are bullshit, and people should completely disobey them. A government does not have a legitimate interest in banning all sex with animals.

An animal's "consent", with regard to the law, is irrational, inconsistent, and hypocritical. An animal can be slaughtered without his/her consent, or be artificially inseminated without his/her consent, or be spayed/neutered without his/her consent -- so if "consent" is disregarded in these instances, why is it all of a sudden required for only sex with animals? It is bullshit, it is discrimination, and zoos are being persecuted (or, as another member put it, zoos are being "unfairly targeted").

What is badly needed is an organization to fight all these new bullshit laws (presumably in court), but such an organization is nowhere to be found.

Last edited:

Pillar

Prized Citizen of ZV
BANNED USER
@Zoo50

An animal's consent is required because zoos love for and care about the well being of their animals. Zoos are not zoosadists.

And in the rest of the cases up pointed out, animals are being treated as products.

And going to court for zoophilia, you'll need deep pockets full of money and lawyers for that fight, because most non-zoos heat about bestiality and the first thing that comes to mind is, "those nasty, dirty animal fuckers!" Or you'll have to somehow make people see bestiality for what it is. But it makes most people uncomfortable, so they'll bury their heads in the sand instead.

Zoo50

Citizen of Zooville
@Zoo50

An animal's consent is required because zoos love for and care about the well being of their animals. Zoos are not zoosadists.

And in the rest of the cases up pointed out, animals are being treated as products.

I agree that an animal's (non-verbal) consent should be required. The problem is, the justification used for anti-zoo laws is the following: because an animal cannot give anthropocentric "informed consent", sex with animals should be banned. What I was pointing out is that all kinds of terrible things people do to animals (such as slaughter and castration) occur without the animal's "consent", yet are legal. What I was saying is, if those terrible things are legal, why is something far less terrible (sex with animals) banned based on alleged lack of "consent"?

By the way, some of the things I mentioned (such as slaughter and castration) should, in my opinion, be banned.

HoundDogRuffDog

Zooville Settler
If people can tell when your dog wants to:
- Go for a walk
- Eat snacks
- Go to a hobby
- Get an itch scratched at a specific spot
- Or just generally likes you
Then you should be able to tell if the same dog is horny and up for some sex.
It's honestly not that complicated.

And with horses? HOO BOY how you WILL know if a horse wants something XD they make it very clear!

MRYP

Zooville Settler
Well, I dunno about other people but when I fuck with my boyfriend, we don't ask each other "would you like to have sex with me?". We just do it, because our body language says so.
If we'd follow those "anti-rules", then we both haven't consented, because no one verbally said something... That would make almost every single time people have sex with each other "abuse", as they say.

I also don't get how people are able to know what kind of foods, games, toys, beds, humans, sleeping positions, other dogs their dogs like, but was when it comes to sex, animals suddenly have no own will and are acting purely instinctual. Yeah, sure.
Who decided that your doggie does protection work? Or mantrailing? Or be a service dog? Did the dog consent to this?

No? But why do you just do that with your dog anyways?
Because your dog has fun during that work? How do you know, it can't talk ?‍♀️

With the argumentation antis come up with, everything will be banned at some point and what we would be left with are wild pariah dogs.
Same goes for every other domesticated animal that does work for us humans.

However... I don't really see zoophilia being socially accepted some day. With the way people are developing nowadays... Pets did become a replacement for children, therefore pets are seen as those.
Pets = children = no sexuality
Of course not everyone sees their pet as a replacement, but you get my idea, right?
People are taught to only believe in their own opinions and only their own opinions are the ultimate truth. There's no questioning, just following, as that is what's ideal to be an efficient worker for richer people in order to become even richer.
People just don't know how to mind their own business and not get all up in others lifes.
Unless some magical shaman fairy opens up the eyes of every single human individual in this world and everyone comes back to the roots, to nature and the full understanding of it and oneself, the world will never accept zoophilia.
Guess what. It will never happen

zeta4ever98

Tourist
To boil this down even more. This is pure moral panic. Morals set by religion from centuries ago.
As for all these "antis" theyre little kids that know absolutely nothing but how to hate. If you met these kids in real life, they would have nowhere near the balls to say shit