(Orgasms) - Not that you'd been able to remember...

The animalistic nature of it. When I hear the panting and she does this thing where (and she always times it right) where she pushes back on me as im about to cum. Whether its a slight shuffle of the legs or an overt reposition as im thrusting...

It's honestly so nurturing. I pull out and she turns to lick me then licks herself. Then will flag some more. I wont write a novel, but one thing I dont see too much about is the freedom of sexual expectation. I'll make another comment.

So as I mentioned, the freedom of expectation is one of the most liberating things. With a human partner there's always this stigma of "lasting for hours" and this and that. Which is all appropriately fine! However, it can lead to things being more technique based and robotic vs otherwise. Hence this market for all these coaches etc etc

With my girl (G Shep), and with animals period, you can truly focus on the enjoyable pleasure of the act for them and for yourself. As I mentioned before in my previous comment my partner is more attentive than one would think. All animals are! They each have their respective personalities but such is the beauty of it.

So yes right before I explode, I reach a space of equality with my partner. Two animals in our environment receiving and unleashing the most original form of pleasure provided to us naturally.

And some men may be able to agree with me here...due to size, my partner also enjoys the post orgasm half erect penis as well. Its the liberation I spoke of that leads me to practicing cunnilingus on her almost regularly. Which adds to the explosion. Said liberation makes me cum...alot. Hope that answer is kinda complete without too much rambling.

The shear force and power of being taken by a pup and the magnitude of our fluids combineing and shaking and going limp until the knot goes pop!!!! Total bliss, gushing, puddle under me, Then the floating on air feeling for hours after, no other high like it! K9 for life!

The shear force and power of being taken by a pup and the magnitude of our fluids combineing and shaking and going limp until the knot goes pop!!!! Total bliss, gushing, puddle under me, Then the floating on air feeling for hours after, no other high like it! K9 for life!
Well said, the heat of a mare pussy is enough to make me forget almost everything

I don´t really think whan im mounted by a male. Its more instinct than anything. Its like beeing in a cloud of my mating partner, his scent that fills my nostrils, his warm body his weight, his sounds, how he fills me so unbelivably in the right way. Its one of the moments where i just feel totally fullfilled and validated. Theres no need to think all I need to do is just be. And thats whats in my head trough the complete mating. Given theres a strong instinct popping up always when i feel him pumping his seed inside of me thats hard to describe. Like a deep and almost hurtfull longing for a biological connection. But thats also very brief and fades quickly beeing replaced by just knowing who i am and that i am where i need to be.

I don´t really think whan im mounted by a male. Its more instinct than anything. Its like beeing in a cloud of my mating partner, his scent that fills my nostrils, his warm body his weight, his sounds, how he fills me so unbelivably in the right way. Its one of the moments where i just feel totally fullfilled and validated. Theres no need to think all I need to do is just be. And thats whats in my head trough the complete mating. Given theres a strong instinct popping up always when i feel him pumping his seed inside of me thats hard to describe. Like a deep and almost hurtfull longing for a biological connection. But thats also very brief and fades quickly beeing replaced by just knowing who i am and that i am where i need to be.
That is called becoming one where you and your partner match every rythm from beat of heat to breath physically and spiritually bond as one

Back