Orca/Dolphin pussy

xaranit436

Tourist
Hi, i was wondering if there are any fleshlights with an orca/dolphin theme, I like the bad dragon ones but they dont have any orca like ones.

If this just didn't look like a regular masturbator from the outside it would be perfecr

i think that was based on a furry antro orca or dolphin

1190af6a-06f8-46f4-80b7-c8c85a161b1f.jpg

Anthro Dolphins are known to be quite the playful tricksters, and Leilani is no exception! Leilani loves to go out to the poolside and play various active sports and games with others. From volleyball and beach ball to water wrestling, Leilani has fun just playing around. After all the games, she loves to seal the evening with a last jump in the pool. She only has two rules; you must skinny dip, and anything goes! Inside is ribbed and textured to take you on a wild ride! Plunge in with Leilani today; she doesn't settle for just one game.

Come this fall, ima try and make a dolphin toy I'll have some help then and should have the money to do so I'll post pics and open up a thread if yall would be interested

Anyone reckon they might know where to find a 3d endocast model of a dolphin or other marine mammal vagina? Lookin around I found some flat images from models in scientific literature I could replicate from if there's nothin out there, but I'm thinkin I could make a rather accurate silicone toy from it ;) Maybe even built into a dolphin model like the one mentioned earlier in this thread. I got some experience with casting silicone and a nice beefy 3d printer to make a mold.

Many years ago someone made a really good toy, but you can't buy it.

I looked at this, the open maw design clearly gave me a very vorish theme lol. Sexy. But it made me think of vore. Here’s a pic of the one I’m referring too
It's a rather nice shot, but I think personally I'd pour some pink silicone for the mouth for color variation, rather than paintin it. This all got me really wantin to take a stab at it hah

It's a rather nice shot, but I think personally I'd pour some pink silicone for the mouth for color variation, rather than paintin it. This all got me really wantin to take a stab at it hah
Brave lad. Sometimes you just gotta trust the teeth will nip and knot bleed. ;)

Back