Oral on a very eager Dog

Locoluv

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Hi Zooville
I have sucked a few (plenty) of dogs dicks, but I have never had one go ballistic and try and shove his knot right down my throat.
He went so hard and so quick, that his bone actually pierced my soft palate, causing me to bleed a lot and have a sore throat since Sunday night, he didn't seem to mind, LOL. I will back where he is in a few days and will try again but will make sure I keep a good hold on his knot while trying to give him a BJ. I thought I was on to a horny dog when the first time I touched his cock he was half hard, this was 3 minutes after determining that he was happy to play. Cannot wait to get back and see what happens next time. cheers LL

Hi Zooville
I have sucked a few (plenty) of dogs dicks, but I have never had one go ballistic and try and shove his knot right down my throat.
He went so hard and so quick, that his bone actually pierced my soft palate, causing me to bleed a lot and have a sore throat since Sunday night, he didn't seem to mind, LOL. I will back where he is in a few days and will try again but will make sure I keep a good hold on his knot while trying to give him a BJ. I thought I was on to a horny dog when the first time I touched his cock he was half hard, this was 3 minutes after determining that he was happy to play. Cannot wait to get back and see what happens next time. cheers LL
Nice going ??

Good question
It is actually a very bad question as it is impossible to answer. :gsd_laughing: The best you can do is to try to describe the taste using a mixture of commonly known flavors but that never gets even close to what it actually tastes like.

It is actually a very bad question as it is impossible to answer. :gsd_laughing: The best you can do is to try to describe the taste using a mixture of commonly known flavors but that never gets even close to what it actually tastes like.
I’m sorry. I’m not scientist

honestly there is something so sensual and erotic about a doggy dick in my mouth, i love to suckle on it, lick the shaft and mouth the tip, so erotic and fun

Depending on his size, you could try to hold him back with a hand on his chest, or by holding his sheath back. Cupping your hand in an O around his cock while it’s in your mouth could work to prevent some of his dick from getting into your mouth too.

Back