Oral and tongue

Mosteel

Citizen of Zooville
Does anyone know any good toys for simulating canine tongue kissing and/or oral? A full head with a fine textured nose, hard, pointy and smooth teeth to lick, and a wonderful, flexible tongue?
Mimicking saliva would be the absolute game maker here. It would be it's own lube.
Is there any way to get the taste/scent just right or close to accurate? Anything other than nothing? Adding a bit of salt would be better than nothing..

It would be awesome to modify something like this:
A head with a silicone insert for tongue and oral https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2251832608151381.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2usa4itemAdapt&_randl_shipto=US

25x25cm-wolf-s-head-hard-model-wall-pandent-polyethylene-furs-handicraft-Figurines-Miniatures-home-decoration-toy.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

There is only one toy I know of that fits your description: https://www.primalhardwere.com/product/HMB
I almost got one, then decided against it because I wanna instead make a custom maw toy that actively suckles... otherwise I definitely woulda bought that one.
Dunno about taste/scent as that's not my thing, but for synthetic saliva, and lubing stuff in general: https://weredog.co.uk/inventory/k-lube/ K-Lube from Weredog is the best you can get for that sorta thing, once you learn the powder-to-water ratio to get the consistency you want. Having used both it and J-Lube, K is way better because it takes a lot less to get the same viscosity, and otherwise makes exactly the same finished lube.
...and no, that message isn't sponsored lol, I just only recently tried K-Lube for the first time and am still in in "wow this stuff is good" shock. xD

There is only one toy I know of that fits your description: https://www.primalhardwere.com/product/HMB
I almost got one, then decided against it because I wanna instead make a custom maw toy that actively suckles... otherwise I definitely woulda bought that one.
Dunno about taste/scent as that's not my thing, but for synthetic saliva, and lubing stuff in general: https://weredog.co.uk/inventory/k-lube/ K-Lube from Weredog is the best you can get for that sorta thing, once you learn the powder-to-water ratio to get the consistency you want. Having used both it and J-Lube, K is way better because it takes a lot less to get the same viscosity, and otherwise makes exactly the same finished lube.
...and no, that message isn't sponsored lol, I just only recently tried K-Lube for the first time and am still in in "wow this stuff is good" shock. xD
WOW, that's amazing!
for $300 dollars, im gonna put that on my list! You can customize every color of it, too!
It may not be tailored for oral, but a maw's a maw. Nearly every dog/canine has a different one. It's hard to not be accurate to something.
I knew taste would be a long shot. I can manage scent, but i'd have to put in a long of legwork towards figuring taste out.
Does k lip string and stick the way saliva does?

I wonder if i could make a fur and realistic skin cover for it... I have a wolf mask that seems like it could fit such a thing.

You can customize every color of it, too!
Speaking of customization, it's mentioned on the site but I'll mention here too, you also need to buy your choice of tongue(s) separately: https://www.primalhardwere.com/category/maw-tongues
Does k lip string and stick the way saliva does?
So, if you've never experienced J-lube/K-lube, the best way to describe it is sterile synthetic mucus. The viscosity is completely customizable depending on powder-to-water ratio and ranges from "unusually-slippery water" to "sticky mass of jello" and everything in between. Two bottles are $50 from Weredog but they will last over a year at the rate I use it; I usually mix maybe... something like a teaspoon per cup, though I've never actually measured it, kinda just refined the amount I add through trial and error. If and when you get it for the first time, whatever you do, do not add a large amount of powder; you can always dilute it some more but you would absolutely initially create pretty much a giant booger. xD

Though, uh, to answer your question directly: yes, absolutely. It's really stringy and clingy and slick, and if will make webs/membranes just as much as strings depending on the viscosity. I do recommend adding some preservative if you mix a batch to use slowly; a mason jar full of it can potentially last weeks, but it can go bad in that time. I just add a few drops of phenoxyethanol from Amazon, though only in lube for use with penetrable toys/external use; it makes the lube a bit too irritating for any buttstuff/internal use. For that I just quickly mix up some pure lube+water, as much as I think I'll use for that session.

...holy crap, I went and wrote a book again, how did that happen?

Speaking of customization, it's mentioned on the site but I'll mention here too, you also need to buy your choice of tongue(s) separately: https://www.primalhardwere.com/category/maw-tongues

So, if you've never experienced J-lube/K-lube, the best way to describe it is sterile synthetic mucus. The viscosity is completely customizable depending on powder-to-water ratio and ranges from "unusually-slippery water" to "sticky mass of jello" and everything in between. Two bottles are $50 from Weredog but they will last over a year at the rate I use it; I usually mix maybe... something like a teaspoon per cup, though I've never actually measured it, kinda just refined the amount I add through trial and error. If and when you get it for the first time, whatever you do, do not add a large amount of powder; you can always dilute it some more but you would absolutely initially create pretty much a giant booger. xD

Though, uh, to answer your question directly: yes, absolutely. It's really stringy and clingy and slick, and if will make webs/membranes just as much as strings depending on the viscosity. I do recommend adding some preservative if you mix a batch to use slowly; a mason jar full of it can potentially last weeks, but it can go bad in that time. I just add a few drops of phenoxyethanol from Amazon, though only in lube for use with penetrable toys/external use; it makes the lube a bit too irritating for any buttstuff/internal use. For that I just quickly mix up some pure lube+water, as much as I think I'll use for that session.

...holy crap, I went and wrote a book again, how did that happen?
That sounds perfect! I looked up some pics and such of it, and i had no idea lube could be like that! I only ever felt silicone based lube.
I think the maw pics show k lube, and it looks perfect for drool.
Mixing it with something like a bit of soysauce could help give it that nice, subtly savory flavor dog drool has. Better than nothing at least!
If it can do membranes, i think have some other fun ideas for it too...

And please, type as much as you want, this is some amazing info! Im brand new to everything, and im sure others here are too, so you couldn't say too much.

Happy to help!
I only ever felt silicone based lube.
One thing I'll say right off the bat is never never never never touch silicone toys with silicone lube! Well, unless you really don't like those toys. Silicone has this thing where... okay, basically, if you buy the two-part compound and mix some uncured silicone and then use it like glue between two silicone pieces, the result isn't like two separate objects with glue in between; they fuse to the point of no longer differentiating one object from the other. They literally become one piece, with no structural or, if the firmness/colour are the same, even visual transition from one to the other.
With silicone lube on a silicone toy, imagine that, but instead the liquid silicone doesn't cure; I've thankfully never experienced it, but I speculate that it would irreversibly liquify the surface of the toy.
If it can do membranes, i think have some other fun ideas for it too...
Remember these aren't, like, rigid/structurally-sound membranes; they're effectively just bubbles, except a sheet instead of a sphere and somewhat more durable, arising as a result of how clingy and stringy the fluid is. If you mix it thick enough, the easiest way to make it happen is cover your fingers in it then splay them apart; boom, instant webbed fingers lol. What sorta ideas, though?

Back