Officially swearing off men

My names Myranda, I'm 31, a trans woman and I've been having sex with dogs since i was a teenager but always dated and had sex with guys as well but I'm SO TOTALLY over guys. I've always been very romantically and sexually attracted to dogs, much more then humans and I've finally decides to officially start dating dogs! Dogs make the most amazing boyfriends and lovers and I've finally accepted that I was meant to be with dogs. I'm currently in a relationship with my new dog and I've NEVER been happier or more sexually satisfied in my life! My dog is so much better in bed then ANY guy I've ever had sex with...most dogs I've had sex with were AMAZING in bed and had great dick but my new k9 boyfriend has the best dick I've EVER had! My dogs dick is the perfect size and shape and tastes literally better then anything I've ever put in my mouth and he gets SO hard for me. Having him deep inside of my butt is just so incredible, looking into his eyes as i ride his dick, feeling his cum filling me up and start leaking put of me is so romantic and passionate. I love being bent over and getting fucked from behind by my dog, feeling his front legs wrap around me as he fucks me deep. Another thing i LOVE about dating a dog is how good of kissers they are. There's nothing that makes me weak at the knees like making out with a sexy dog so deeply and with so much tongue! I love foreplay and dogs are great at it! Every time im alone with my dog we are so hot for eachother after making out and me sucking his dick that he's throbbing for me and I just LOVE feeling him slide deep inside my butt where he belongs!

I feel so good finally officially giving up men and dedicating my life to being with dogs!

My names Myranda, I'm 31, a trans woman and I've been having sex with dogs since i was a teenager but always dated and had sex with guys as well but I'm SO TOTALLY over guys. I've always been very romantically and sexually attracted to dogs, much more then humans and I've finally decides to officially start dating dogs! Dogs make the most amazing boyfriends and lovers and I've finally accepted that I was meant to be with dogs. I'm currently in a relationship with my new dog and I've NEVER been happier or more sexually satisfied in my life! My dog is so much better in bed then ANY guy I've ever had sex with...most dogs I've had sex with were AMAZING in bed and had great dick but my new k9 boyfriend has the best dick I've EVER had! My dogs dick is the perfect size and shape and tastes literally better then anything I've ever put in my mouth and he gets SO hard for me. Having him deep inside of my butt is just so incredible, looking into his eyes as i ride his dick, feeling his cum filling me up and start leaking put of me is so romantic and passionate. I love being bent over and getting fucked from behind by my dog, feeling his front legs wrap around me as he fucks me deep. Another thing i LOVE about dating a dog is how good of kissers they are. There's nothing that makes me weak at the knees like making out with a sexy dog so deeply and with so much tongue! I love foreplay and dogs are great at it! Every time im alone with my dog we are so hot for eachother after making out and me sucking his dick that he's throbbing for me and I just LOVE feeling him slide deep inside my butt where he belongs!

I feel so good finally officially giving up men and dedicating my life to being with dogs!
...Do you have a chip on your shoulder, buddy? This reads like something a female incel "feminist" would write...

I was with you till the amazing kisser part. Like you do you. Everyone deserves happiness but while I also have made out with my pups I wouldn't call them excellent kissers. Its just licking inside and around your mouth like I don't... you know what its 2021. You do you homie

Back