Officially discussed bestiality with my boyfriend

Zhike

Lurker
Gay male here. I've been with my boyfriend for a little over a month now, and when we first met it was through online messaging. We pretty quickly delved into kink discussion after the first time we jacked off together, and the question came up of "what's the most extreme or taboo thing you're into?" and for some reason I felt like I should just own it, so I straight up said bestiality and it wasn't a dealbreaker for him. He just said that it wasn't a turn-on for him, but he understood that people are into the things they're into. Anyway, fast forward to tonight where we had a deeper discussion on taboos like incest and bestiality, and the topic got brought back up again, so I explained my previous experience, how often I masturbate to it (vaguely infrequently), and that I can include him in as much or as little of that world as he feels comfortable. It felt really good to just be entirely honest with my partner and create an open place where I invited him to ask anything he wants about it from now on and I'll reply honestly in return. We have a full transparency rule that we both honor as long as we know we're both going into the conversation just wanting to learn, listen, and not to judge or shame each other. It feels nice to be fully seen and known and not have to dance around the topic in the future when there's more at stake, potentially.

Gay male here. I've been with my boyfriend for a little over a month now, and when we first met it was through online messaging. We pretty quickly delved into kink discussion after the first time we jacked off together, and the question came up of "what's the most extreme or taboo thing you're into?" and for some reason I felt like I should just own it, so I straight up said bestiality and it wasn't a dealbreaker for him. He just said that it wasn't a turn-on for him, but he understood that people are into the things they're into. Anyway, fast forward to tonight where we had a deeper discussion on taboos like incest and bestiality, and the topic got brought back up again, so I explained my previous experience, how often I masturbate to it (vaguely infrequently), and that I can include him in as much or as little of that world as he feels comfortable. It felt really good to just be entirely honest with my partner and create an open place where I invited him to ask anything he wants about it from now on and I'll reply honestly in return. We have a full transparency rule that we both honor as long as we know we're both going into the conversation just wanting to learn, listen, and not to judge or shame each other. It feels nice to be fully seen and known and not have to dance around the topic in the future when there's more at stake, potentially.
I love the honesty in your guy’s relationship 🥺

I'm really happy for you. Its amazing if you haven't to hide this side of you from your partner. And after telling your partner about this results in a mich deeper trust an realationship 😊👍

That's so beautiful guys. 👍

Im glad you can talk about such taboo stuff together

Lucky you... The three times I've ever broached the subject, I ended up never speaking to or hearing from any of them ever again. That includes a long-time FWB who bragged about how kinky she was. Turns out, she wasn't.

Good for you!

That's so cool that you were able to share that with your boyfriend. I am with a partner that knows about my zoo/bestiality interests and it really was a relief to not have that part of my life hidden.

Lucky you... The three times I've ever broached the subject, I ended up never speaking to or hearing from any of them ever again. That includes a long-time FWB who bragged about how kinky she was. Turns out, she wasn't.

Good for you!
As a gay man, I've had similar experiences. I've been told I need professional help, which is ironic because I compose myself better than most "sane" gay guys. Where on earth can I find a boyfriend like OP? One that preferably is mentally sound. :(

Back