Official Zoo Pride Week 2021 Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTHorse

Retiree
Staff member
Hello citizens of zooville,

This year 2021 we have made progress in the zoo community.

-The forum has nearly hit 100,000 Members making it the largest zoo site in the world.

-One of the zoophilia studys is in pre-review before submission. This information will be released soon and is very positive for the zoophile cause.

-Due to your generous donations, and from the rise in crypto-currency, Zooville funding has now launched zoophilia.wiki and soon will release other pro-zoo projects in the coming months.

This week is our week to celebrate the love we have for our animal mates. Please if you can share any forms of celebration you are personally taking, post it. It encourages and shows that we are united in our ethical love for our animals.

Happy zoo pride week everyone.

ZT🐴

Last edited:
Happy Zoo Pride Week! I’ll be making sweet love with my dogs all week, occasionally playing with my horse dildo since I have no equines to love myself yet. Only better years to cum in the future!

Here is some pictures of my boy’s bits to help kick off the celebration! 🎉

Attachments

• 4A0C0EA6-5F38-482C-96F2-2CA7ABC0F013.jpeg
    4A0C0EA6-5F38-482C-96F2-2CA7ABC0F013.jpeg
    724.3 KB · Views: 811
Last edited:
Ah yes. Zoo pride week! Hopefully one day I can put a stick on my jeep saying that!! Hope everyone has a great pride week and stay safe!! I'll be celebrating by going shooting and loving my doggo

Happy Zoo Pride Week! I’ll be making sweet love with my dogs all week, occasionally playing with my horse dildo since I have no equines to love myself yet. Only better years to cum in the future!

Here is some pictures of our two boy’s bits to help kick off the celebration! 🎉
Thanks for these two pictures... They're pretty hot and I'm pretty sure that I gonna have a lot of fun looking at him... ;)
Happy Pride-week eveyone.

PS: I have my birthday this week. :D
Happy birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back