Official Zoo Pride Week 2020 Logo Contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTHorse

Retiree
Staff member
Hello fellow zoos,

Last years first ever 2019 Zoo Pride week Celebration has established our very own zooey holiday. Where zoos gathered all around the world in private to enjoy time together and meet new faces. Zoo Pride week is the First week of july. July 1st - 7th.

Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, we likely won't be able to gather together like we did last year. However, that doesn't mean we can't show our zooey pride in our homes and celebrate our special holiday with our lovely animal mates.

ZooVille would like to start the ZooVille 2020 Zoo Pride logo contest! You the community can contribute to supporting ZV and our worldwide celebration by designing a logo for that week! The top 5 logos will be selected by the mod team and then the community will vote on those 5 logos.

The winner will win a custom title of "ZV 2020 Logo Contest winner" or something along those lines.

The 2019 winner was this logo

photo_2019-06-15_12-00-39.jpg

The logo is in pixel height. 100H x 300W.

Submit your logos in this thread below!

Happy Zooey gooey goodness to come! and Stay safe.

ZT ?

Hello everybody!

I just wish to make a humble contribution and help the community build a strong identity, an identity made of good things.

I'm not a professional in graphic design but these logos are dedicated to all the people and animals who have found in each other a special bond, and in loving memory of those who are not with us anymore.

I wish you and your lovers a happy Zoo Pride Week!

Attachments

• Zoo pride 2020v4.png
    Zoo pride 2020v4.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Zoo Pride 2020v2.png
    Zoo Pride 2020v2.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Why the rainbow? I have read numerous Youtube comments that the LGBT wants nothing to do with us. I understand that there are gays and bisexuals among our ranks and that is perfectly fine; I accept all Zoos. Just remember one thing; they have rights and we don't. They can get married; I've seen our people go to prison. No, let's make our own flag without rainbows. I'll make you a flag this weekend. Forgive me for getting angry.

Why the rainbow? I have read numerous Youtube comments that the LGBT wants nothing to do with us. I understand that there are gays and bisexuals among our ranks and that is perfectly fine; I accept all Zoos. Just remember one thing; they have rights and we don't. They can get married; I've seen our people go to prison. No, let's make our own flag without rainbows. I'll make you a flag this weekend. Forgive me for getting angry.
Not anger when truth spoken. People mistake directness as anger, it's not. I expect people to say what's on their mind. We can't read it....

Everything said before is true.

We need our own colors but I couldn't choose them myself. I used green because it has always represented life and nature.

I won't delete my first post because I want people to be aware of the discussion here. It'd be nice to see more participation and ideas.

Again, this logo is dedicated to all the people and animals who have found a special bond in each other and in loving memory of those who are not with us anymore.

Happy Zoo Pride Week!Zoo pride 2020v5.png

Everything said before is true.

We need our own colors but I couldn't choose them myself. I used green because it has always represented life and nature.

I won't delete my first post because I want people to be aware of the discussion here. It'd be nice to see more participation and ideas.

Again, this logo is dedicated to all the people and animals who have found a special bond in each other and in loving memory of those who are not with us anymore.

Happy Zoo Pride Week!View attachment 70852
Nice.

Awww cute thanks Precious love you my lovely friend. It was only my first attempt you have inspired me to submit more

There's no requirement that is HAS to be rainbow. We've had many submissions last time and some weren't rainbows. The last one was just the most voted choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back