Not sure what to feel about this

piperthedog

Tourist
I’ve been into zoo for almost a decade. I’ve always believed that adult animals are capable of understanding intimate situations, and giving or denying consent in whatever way they can.

Yet recently I had a friend’s dog put his face near my crotch and try to lick me, and since I’m not the kind of person to do things with other people’s dogs (and didn’t want to get caught either), I pushed him away. And even though he didn’t get inside my pants, I still feel guilty about the whole thing, almost as if I went behind my friend’s back.

Since then I’d only felt shame thinking of zoophilic activity, and even actively avoided this site. And I’ve had a lingering thought on my mind:
Are we sure that this isn’t inherently wrong?

I don’t know what to do with myself. I still get erections whenever I see a dog with a huge sheath or a beautiful body or face… and I keep feeling shame from it. I feel like I’m constantly conflicting with myself and don’t know how to feel.

I still know that animals can consent or even initiate. I can’t think of anything inherently wrong with being intimate with my own animals if I ever have any. I can’t think of anything wrong with doing things the right way… yet I still feel like it’s wrong. I could really use some advice on how to move forward…

Edit: Forgot to mention… those of you that have seen me before may know that I love french-kissing dogs. That’s something that I’m still comfortable with. This post is only referring to sexual acts.

Struggled with these thoughts for a while as well. The "what if this is all delusion and im trying to find excuses for my behavior?" "I will get punished for this somehow someway because this is wrong". I will say they never truly go away once you have them. How you choose to engage with these feelings of shame will matter in the long run as it can easily eat you alive and spit you the fuck out without any mercy. Hopefully you find peace within yourself.

I do not see how this is connected to a dog trying to lick you. Which is by the way completely normal for animals. They do it to each other as well.
This goes further than that. If this was all it was then it’d be a done deal and I wouldn’t have had any issue.
I think my trouble stems from the fact that part of me wanted to drop my pants and let him have at it, and I guess it’s the thought of that and the thought of doing this with someone else’s dog without them knowing…
I know that had the situation been different, had it been my own dog at my own home with no risk of a witness, I would’ve done it and not felt guilty. The problem is that despite this, I still feel this way for some reason… guess I’m not fully sure where it’s coming from.

I guess my feelings stem more from the thought of “what if I had let it happen”? Honestly I’m still trying to process it all.

But you did not do that. So you can actually feel good about yourself because you resisted despite thinking about giving in.

I don't feel an animal belongs to someone or someones dog the dog share's peoples lives you love them and care for them. I don't ask my dog for permission to have sex with someone else, I only ask his permission to have sex with me. He is free to have sex with who ever he wishes I don't own him we share our live together. That's my two cents

I would have trouble turning down a dog wanting a bitch, the only thing that would stop me is could I get caught other than that I'd be on my knees for him. I would never feel guilty for servicing a dog that wanted me.

I would have trouble turning down a dog wanting a bitch, the only thing that would stop me is could I get caught
Exactly. Your first point aside, the fact of the matter is that this dog is living with good friends of mine that would almost certainly be pissed off if they saw it happen. I don’t wanna risk that, and I feel awful that I even considered it.

Back