Not even feel better

Unholy

Tourist
My love passed away 6 weeks ago, and I still feel myself empty and lost. Wife isn't ready yet for new dog, she's not in, and don't know I am. I never felt myself worse than now, even when my father died I felt better. Please write me couple warm words, I really need support.

sorry ur best best friend is gone.....its the loneliest feeling grief and the loss of a great mate is awful.
when my buddy of 16 years left it was beyond devastating ...
i tried to remember ALL of the great awesome times and adventures we had over all that time and how fortunate I WAS to have had such a blessed special friend like my Heeler....ill miss him forever but celebrate the life you gave them and im sure they always felt and knew that...
Be not sad too long because its over.....celebrate a worthy fulfilled enriched happy life together and remember.
i wish u well and im sorry for what ur going through

Seems we're in the same boat my friend. I still wake up to a wall in the morning so I feel your pain quite literally. However you have to focus on other aspects of life now for instance your wife your job and maybe even a hobby that helps you chanel your stress and emotions. Give yourself a time of day to feel down so that you can get through the day easier. For me it's either in the morning before work or late at night before bed. We will survive this it's just going to take time to move on. Until you feel like you can get through a bad week without missing your mate you're better off waiting to find another. Or else you will just be trying to replace the one you've lost and still won't be happy.

Seems we're in the same boat my friend. I still wake up to a wall in the morning so I feel your pain quite literally. However you have to focus on other aspects of life now for instance your wife your job and maybe even a hobby that helps you chanel your stress and emotions. Give yourself a time of day to feel down so that you can get through the day easier. For me it's either in the morning before work or late at night before bed. We will survive this it's just going to take time to move on. Until you feel like you can get through a bad week without missing your mate you're better off waiting to find another. Or else you will just be trying to replace the one you've lost and still won't be happy.
Working hard really helps, but after I return to my home and all again reminds me of my loss.

sorry ur best best friend is gone.....its the loneliest feeling grief and the loss of a great mate is awful.
when my buddy of 16 years left it was beyond devastating ...
i tried to remember ALL of the great awesome times and adventures we had over all that time and how fortunate I WAS to have had such a blessed special friend like my Heeler....ill miss him forever but celebrate the life you gave them and im sure they always felt and knew that...
Be not sad too long because its over.....celebrate a worthy fulfilled enriched happy life together and remember.
i wish u well and im sorry for what ur going through
Thx for support 🙏

Working hard really helps, but after I return to my home and all again reminds me of my loss.
Yah I had a run for a while where going to work was easier than coming home. It's been a month and a half now almost two and I'm just now getting through that somewhat. Journaling I guess helps me organize my thoughts especially when everything feels like it's in a blender and you're trying to cope but nothing seems to help.

Back