"Non-Standard" Animal Attractions?

k3k3k3

Tourist
Sorry, just joined recently, so let me know if I've got this in the wrong place.

Dogs and equines and such are the "standard" for zoophilia, but of course that doesn't give credence to the full scope of animal attraction. I was wondering what "non-standard" animals others would like to be intimate with, given that it were hypothetically possible and safe?

I'm a dog-lover first and foremost, but I'm really attracted to lions and alligators for some reason. Granted, in a perfect world, I'd probably have sex with any animal, hahaha. Every species is beautiful in its own right.

Spoken like a true zoo!

If you watch here, you will eventually see almost anything. Between here and Beast Forum before it, there have been threads about deer, dolphins, cows, alligators, ostriches and many other species. There is a sheep group, but it is pretty dead as some of the better posters were banned for some reason.

There are a lot of posts about sows and some about boars. At the fringes (like alligators or pythons) you may want to check the rules first before posting. I met a guy on BF that shared a clip of him having sex with a male alligator. I have never seen video of a man and a lioness, though I have absolutely no doubt it has happened as they are very sexy! Only recently have I seen a dolphin zoo at work, and that for only a few seconds.

So many species...so little time!

It's been a while, but I think it was around 15-20 years ago or so there was a quick little study that showed the "standard animals" varied by culture. For much of Western culture dogs and horses were the main, but as I recall in Middle-Eastern cultures, dogs were not well represented. At least based on what I can recall.

It's been a while, but I think it was around 15-20 years ago or so there was a quick little study that showed the "standard animals" varied by culture. For much of Western culture dogs and horses were the main, but as I recall in Middle-Eastern cultures, dogs were not well represented. At least based on what I can recall.
thats intriguing ! i hadnt considered cultural implications. ill have to look into it more... the different ways that animal attraction manifests are all very interesting. but that's the psych major in me talking. haha

Sorry, just joined recently, so let me know if I've got this in the wrong place.

Dogs and equines and such are the "standard" for zoophilia, but of course that doesn't give credence to the full scope of animal attraction. I was wondering what "non-standard" animals others would like to be intimate with, given that it were hypothetically possible and safe?

I'm a dog-lover first and foremost, but I'm really attracted to lions and alligators for some reason. Granted, in a perfect world, I'd probably have sex with any animal, hahaha. Every species is beautiful in its own right.
Octopus, Whales and Dolphins, hyenas, big cats like puma and lions also! Oh and Sea lions and snakes and bears and. Yeah definitely any and all animals really.

thats intriguing ! i hadnt considered cultural implications. ill have to look into it more... the different ways that animal attraction manifests are all very interesting. but that's the psych major in me talking. haha
A fellow psychologist? What area are you interested in if you don't mind me asking?
I have my MA in Applied Psychology, focused in IO Psych :)

A fellow psychologist? What area are you interested in if you don't mind me asking?
I have my MA in Applied Psychology, focused in IO Psych :)
id never heard of i/o psych, my bad as a novice! that sounds like a really unique field.
ill only just have my bachelors this spring. most signs point towards getting my masters in clinical psych, but we'll see. i dont always trust my integrity.
i have a general interest in harm reduction & sexuality across the board, so im sure ill find a way to get involved with those. maybe get aasect certified.

id never heard of i/o psych, my bad as a novice! that sounds like a really unique field.
ill only just have my bachelors this spring. most signs point towards getting my masters in clinical psych, but we'll see. i dont always trust my integrity.
i have a general interest in harm reduction & sexuality across the board, so im sure ill find a way to get involved with those. maybe get aasect certified.
I hadn't heard of IO until I was choosing a major. Did an internet "what should your major" be quiz just for the heck of it, and IO Psychology was the result. I researched it, and it was actually exactly what I was interested in lol

And clinical is good idea in my opinion. Not sure where you're from but in most areas of the US there is a very high demand for that right now. If you ever want to talk psych, feel free to DM :)

Animal partnerships (and honestly, partnerships in general) are always some sum of aesthetic or pragmatic preference and accessibility. E.g. I believe that many zoos would find dolphins attractive in the light of the former (sleek body, long dextrous dick, smart, social and kinky spirit, plus all the aspects that come with zoophilia itself), but accessibility is a great issue. Dogs and horses just happen to have the unique arrangement for westerners of being charismatic, benign to humans, fairly ubiquitous and big enough for "proper" sex. Farmyard animals like cows and sheep are also common zoo subjects, but due to being perceived as less intelligent and charismatic, the popular view appears to associate them more with bestiality opportunists than with dedicated zoophiles. Zoos being still human, largely aren't immune to the subliminal whims of popular opinion even in our niche subject. Why do so many therians/otherkin associate themselves with wolves and few if any with a more grotesque but no less powerful animal like a boar? Charisma.

My weirdo list is
Fish: Yeah it's impossible for several reasons... but man, if i could just grow some damn gills...
Tuna and silver king fish have always been the hottest things in the world to me. Completely alien, mind, body, soul... in all the right ways.

Coyotes: I dunno why i like them so much exactly. They look positively sexy, in the handsome way, the best way. Plus, i might actually have a chance with them!

Antelope: Ill be honest, i'd single out a species... but nobody cares about antelope enough for their to be any real info about them on the internet aside from the most basic stuff.
They look hot though. Especially Sables and Gazelles.

Rats: Eh, i finally got some and... i like the *idea* of them in fiction more. Every so often i find my little dude's tail, or ginormous, egg sized balls hot, but then he starts climbing up to my head and im too distracted to think about that for long. They're simply wonderful and have my respect.
Also for real, their balls are bigger than their heads. And yet they have zero idea of what sex even is if there isn't a female rat around. I always thought id catch them, i dunno, humping something?? But nah, they just goof off all day.

Turkeys: My god females have wonderful bodies, plump, curvy, sleek, a wonderful pallet of autumn browns expressed feather to feather. And
they're damned smart too! One of the local ones liked me enough she somehow got the males to not bully me! And then i moved like 4 states away. I wish i kept something, a feather perhaps, she did shed a few from time to time. But my mind is sucky thing.

I think ill get in a romantic relationship with one, if i meet the right gal. No sex though. They aren't mammals. End story here.

bears are top of my list closely followed by big cats. as for "standard" animals i quite like dogs but they very rarely come close to the first 2 for me

Me too!!! I've always wanted a tiger to Mount me while holding my neck with his teeth... and a dolphin too, while I lay in shallow water on my back.

Also very attracted to other kinds of big cats, plus wolves
Yeah that sounds hot, my only qualm is im pretty sure cats have barbed cocks, not sure how that would feel 😬. But im willing to give it go... for science!

In a fantasy dreamworld kind of thing octopus, eels, and dolphins - and boars/pigs too though those aren't quite as non-standard I don't think?

Back