Nice to meet you all 28F girl from texas

Hello
Fun to be here on the page I was so happy when I found this place. I am a woman of 28year I am the owner of four English Mastiff.
I started exploring my dog's interest 7 years ago now I have been permanently active for almost 5 years,

1.jpg2.jpg
A little more about myself
I was 20 years old when I decided to leave the city life in California to Texas
I felt trapped in the apartment and my soul was longing for something else. Something that no city in the whole world could give me. I could write a whole book about the first time in Texas, but to make a long story short, it was the most amazing and challenging time in my life. From the first second I knew I was in the right place.And the creative side of me suddenly bloomed out and I knew what I wanted to do in life.

I wanted to create art in different forms. I started with photography and writing, then filmmaking, painting, jewelry making and music. I felt like something exploded in me, in the best way possible. This place gave me inspiration like nothing I’ve ever felt before.It became my passion to create beautiful things,

Hello
Fun to be here on the page I was so happy when I found this place. I am a woman of 28year I am the owner of four English Mastiff.
I started exploring my dog's interest 7 years ago now I have been permanently active for almost 5 years,

View attachment 155382View attachment 155383
I felt trapped in the apartment and my soul was longing for something else. Something that no city in the whole world could give me. I could write a whole book about the first time in Texas, but to make a long story short, it was the most amazing and challenging time in my life. From the first second I knew I was in the right place.And the creative side of me suddenly bloomed out and I knew what I wanted to do in life.

I wanted to create art in different forms. I started with photography and writing, then filmmaking, painting, jewelry making and music. I felt like something exploded in me, in the best way possible. This place gave me inspiration like nothing I’ve ever felt before.It became my passion to create beautiful things,
Welcome

Hello

Welcome to the website hun. I do want to point out that if you are going to show your dogs that you ought to not show the interior of your home, a few years back a poor lady got busted after she made videos with dogs and some of the "evience" included the interior of her home. BTW if you do decide to post pictures I'd recommend cropping out or blurring out anything identifiable and removing the EXIF data before posting.

Hello

Good for you

Hello

Howdy and welcome to the forum...

Hello

Thats kinda how I felt when i moved here.
Now I've a small ranch and critters galore and absolutely loving life.
Welcome aboard

Glad to have you here! In ZV and good ol Tejas. A big howdy and welcome from a fellow texan folk! Great folks and a most pleasant atmosphere... aside from the dumpster fire. I think you'll have a mighty good time here

Welcome
Thanks to the intro about yourself.
Ps you have some realy pretty dog and Thanks for the pic you share with us
Have a realy Nice day😘😘😘

Back