Newcomer from Ontario, Canada

Hey there all!
I’ve been in this site for a bit and BF in the past too. More of a lurker then anything lol

I am a 30 year old male who is bi and sexually flexible but have been into zoo for probably 15 years. Have always had fantasies and love reading stories about experiences. I am in Ontario, Canada just north of Toronto :)

I have a little experience. I had an encounter with a male dog around 10 years ago which I still think of to this day.

Not really sure how I became interested in zoo though. Probably just browsing the internet a lot when I was younger and horny lol

I would really love to get more involved in the community and always down to chat with people!
I’m open minded to both guys and girls and mostly gay in relations to zoo.

Anyways! I hope you all have a wonderful day and stay safe out there!

Hey there all!
I’ve been in this site for a bit and BF in the past too. More of a lurker then anything lol

I am a 30 year old male who is bi and sexually flexible but have been into zoo for probably 15 years. Have always had fantasies and love reading stories about experiences. I am in Ontario, Canada just north of Toronto :)

I have a little experience. I had an encounter with a male dog around 10 years ago which I still think of to this day.

Not really sure how I became interested in zoo though. Probably just browsing the internet a lot when I was younger and horny lol

I would really love to get more involved in the community and always down to chat with people!
I’m open minded to both guys and girls and mostly gay in relations to zoo.

Anyways! I hope you all have a wonderful day and stay safe out there!
Like wise if u have any way to orally please I dog I would love to join

Back