Newbie wanting to say hi from Australia 🇦🇺

Hi all, I’m a 28 year old Australian girl from Victoria.

I’ve so far only been successful at being mounted twice by a family pet.
I wasn’t quick enough to record though 😢

At this point I’m wanting to meet new people with the same interests and hopefully catch-up in real life and partake in some pleasurable fun together 😜

Please send me a message, let’s get to know each other!

At this point I’m wanting to meet new people with the same interests and hopefully catch-up in real life and partake in some pleasurable fun together 😜

From qld would love to chat

Hello and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy yourself. If you care to chat ever just send me a DM

Hiii and Welcome to this great forum. Wish you a lot of fun at this wunderful place 🙂✌🏻

Hi WELCOME have fun take care and remember not all people are what they seem in here, enjoy the forum. Cheers LL Port Stephens NSW.

Hi Celeste. Beautiful name btw. Welcome here. Always looking to chat with Aussies with the same interests. Hope to catch up soon x

Hi and welcome to Zooville, Celeste hope you find what your after and enjoy. We're from NSW and open to chatting so feel free to contact.

Welcome here. Hope you'll enjoy your stay and find what you're looking for 😊

Hi Celeste
Welcome, you will love the wonderful people on here, so much great advice and so much experience to be shared.

Back