Newbie: New year, new adventures

purplequeen

Tourist
Hello all I’m a Trinidadian and Costa Rican woman from NYC. I’m 30 years old, 5’1 and new to this beast community. I’m married and a year ago my hubby and I were at a thanksgiving dinner where there was very interesting conversation. Hubby’s aunt was fairly tipsy. Her and I shared our sexual history with each other and she passionately shared her time with the family dog in Puerto Rico. Needless to say I was aroused and curious. Here I am a year later and this forum was recommended to me by a friend as I’m looking to chat and make knotty friends. I have no experience but looking to change that this year. Yes hubby knows 😊

Olá a todos, sou uma mulher de Trinidad e Costa Rica de Nova York. Tenho 30 anos, 5'1 e sou novo nesta comunidade de feras. Sou casada e há um ano meu marido e eu estávamos em um jantar de ação de graças, onde houve uma conversa muito interessante. A tia do Marido estava bastante embriagada. Ela e eu compartilhamos nossa história sexual um com o outro e ela apaixonadamente compartilhou seu tempo com o cachorro da família em Porto Rico. Nem preciso dizer que fiquei excitado e curioso. Aqui estou eu um ano depois e este fórum me foi recomendado por um amigo porque estou procurando bater um papo e fazer amigos complicados. Não tenho experiência, mas estou procurando mudar isso este ano. Sim marido sabe😊
Seja Bem vinda, espero ser seu amigo e compartilhar experiências com você

Welcum! I hope you make lots of friends here. If you ever want to chat, feel free to hit me up. Open to just about most things.

Hello all I’m a Trinidadian and Costa Rican woman from NYC. I’m 30 years old, 5’1 and new to this beast community. I’m married and a year ago my hubby and I were at a thanksgiving dinner where there was very interesting conversation. Hubby’s aunt was fairly tipsy. Her and I shared our sexual history with each other and she passionately shared her time with the family dog in Puerto Rico. Needless to say I was aroused and curious. Here I am a year later and this forum was recommended to me by a friend as I’m looking to chat and make knotty friends. I have no experience but looking to change that this year. Yes hubby knows 😊
Beautiful

Hello all I’m a Trinidadian and Costa Rican woman from NYC. I’m 30 years old, 5’1 and new to this beast community. I’m married and a year ago my hubby and I were at a thanksgiving dinner where there was very interesting conversation. Hubby’s aunt was fairly tipsy. Her and I shared our sexual history with each other and she passionately shared her time with the family dog in Puerto Rico. Needless to say I was aroused and curious. Here I am a year later and this forum was recommended to me by a friend as I’m looking to chat and make knotty friends. I have no experience but looking to change that this year. Yes hubby knowwelcom

Pura vida mia! Puedes llamarme Tico!

Hello and welcome to the forum.. Hope you enjoy yourself here and find what you are looking for

Youre gorgeous and welcome to ZV

Back