New zoo on the block

kelpy

Tourist
Good afternoon all. I'm new to the zoo community, though I've always watched from afar if that counts for anything. I'll keep details scarce, but I'm 27, female, living in the United States. Currently living with two dogs who I love very much, but am only active with one who is my partner. I guess I really am the true monogamous sort.

It's good to be here!

Hello and welcome to the community, it is very nice to meet you . hope you enjoy you're self here ,make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun;)

Good afternoon all. I'm new to the zoo community, though I've always watched from afar if that counts for anything. I'll keep details scarce, but I'm 27, female, living in the United States. Currently living with two dogs who I love very much, but am only active with one who is my partner. I guess I really am the true monogamous sort.

It's good to be here!
Welcome to the group 😘 hope you enjoy it here and find what your looking for and chat with us great people x

It's good to be here!
Welcome!!! ambiguity is smart way to go. Hope you have fun. I’ve been here for a week or so but everyone has been really nice and a lot of fun threads to participate in and share

Gotta say, I haven't been here all that long but I do love it. Thanks to everyone for making it a good community. Would love to chat more 1 on 1 with people given the chance, either here or on Discord, once vetted. Pun intended.

Back