New Zoo Fur - Austria

woolfyFluff

Lurker
Hey, I am not exactly new here, but I didn’t post anything until now. So, I thought an introduction would be a good way to get to know some of you.

I am a guy from Upper Austria, and really I like animals in general, although dogs are my favorites ^^
I have a lot of SFW experience with animals since a family member has a small farm with chickens, pigs, horses and dogs. I also grew up on a horse farm where people could learn to ride. The owner also had 3 dogs and I spend a lot of time playing with them when I was younger. Sadly I never had dog for myself. Back then I wasn’t really interested in horses so I never learned to ride them and I kind of regret that since we moved and the contact to the owner broke off.

When I was younger, I had some virtual encounters with animal sex with south park (red rocket episode) and when I was fooling around with friends. What really started my interest in zoo was when I saw 2 male horses breeding on the horse farm. That happened 7 years ago I was completely closed about my discovery, so I never experienced something like this ever again.

I am now 23 years old and have a cat, but I will reduce my working hours in the next few months and then I will fulfill myself a childhood dream by adopting a dog from an animal shelter.

I would like to chat with some of you about your experiences and Zoo in general especially when you are near my area :p
Feel free to hit me up ^^

Back