New Year Resolutions 2021?

FloofyNewfie

The Floofy Administrator
Staff member
1) What's your new year resolutions for 2021?

2) How long before you fail at achieving it? :ROFLMAO:

-----

I'll keep mine simple. I need to start going to bed earlier and stop getting 4-5 hours of sleep on workdays.

I'll probably fail at accomplishing this by the end of next week if not sooner! Lol

1) Finding a petgirl to share my boy with.
2) probably 31 dec 2021 and start setting that goal again 1 jan 2022 :ROFLMAO:

I have kept my resolution for every year since I first made it so I just vow to renew that resolution every year and keeping is is very easy.

My resolution is to make no new resolutions! Can't help but succeed!

To find a female partner that has the same tastes as me.
100% chance of failure. I've failed over 30 years trying to find a partner. 😭

To take more pictures and videos (nonsexually) of my critters. One's health is declining, so I want as many memories as possible before things go further south for them. As for something I'll start and fail at this year, not letting dust collect on my exercise bike.

I have kept my resolution for every year since I first made it so I just vow to renew that resolution every year and keeping is is very easy.

My resolution is to make no new resolutions! Can't help but succeed!
Hey Ud....yeah that ones foolproof.

Mine would be to keep hunting a certain troll....its almost as much fun as huntin' wabbits

I'm going to try to be more active with the dogs. In a non sexual way...mostly lol. I mean road trips, hiking, swimming, ect that is suitable for their older age and fitness level.
Same for me, we had to cancel a few week long camping and hiking trips in 2020, so we have some making up to do. And my boy turns 10 this year, so I think we'll have to start toning it down next year.

Well it's too cold for swimming but I've been sticking to my resolution as much as possible. Before this year I'd only been taking my dogs for walks and such, but that's pretty much it. Started exploring hiking trails with my girl at the beginning of the month and we've made some great progress. Started with mostly flat trails, then moved on to small hilly trails. Today we just did our best yet, 3.5 miles and 870 feet of total elevation gain. She was still pulling me the entire way lol, not bad for an 11 year old Labrador.

Working on finding even more challenging trails within day trip distance and still planning on getting a travel trailer this summer or fall to extend our range. Looking into trips up to Canada, down to California, and over into Idaho/Navada/Utah later this year.

Well it's too cold for swimming but I've been sticking to my resolution as much as possible. Before this year I'd only been taking my dogs for walks and such, but that's pretty much it. Started exploring hiking trails with my girl at the beginning of the month and we've made some great progress. Started with mostly flat trails, then moved on to small hilly trails. Today we just did our best yet, 3.5 miles and 870 feet of total elevation gain. She was still pulling me the entire way lol, not bad for an 11 year old Labrador.

Working on finding even more challenging trails within day trip distance and still planning on getting a travel trailer this summer or fall to extend our range. Looking into trips up to Canada, down to California, and over into Idaho/Navada/Utah later this year.
You're a better and more dedicated man than I am, that's for true! Hell, I broke my new years resolution like 5 days after I posted this thread! Pity this tired and sleepy old fool! 😫😭

You're a better and more dedicated man than I am, that's for true! Hell, I broke my new years resolution like 5 days after I posted this thread! Pity this tired and sleepy old fool! 😫😭

I'll teach you my secret recipe for getting to sleep whenever and wherever necessary, it's my emergency plan for when I need to transition from day shift to night shift (or vice versa) and I'm having trouble falling asleep.

Benadryl and three fingers of Scotch. You'll be out like a light within a half hour and you'll sleep like a baby!

I'll teach you my secret recipe for getting to sleep whenever and wherever necessary, it's my emergency plan for when I need to transition from day shift to night shift (or vice versa) and I'm having trouble falling asleep.

Benadryl and three fingers of Scotch. You'll be out like a light within a half hour and you'll sleep like a baby!
Well, to be fair, my problems is that this site is just too gosh-diddly-osh dang addicting! ZooVille is like cocaine man, I just can't stop consuming it and it's keeping me wired all night! Nah, but for reals, like most millennials I have a technology problem.

Well, to be fair, my problems is that this site is just too gosh-diddly-osh dang addicting! ZooVille is like cocaine man, I just can't stop consuming it and it's keeping me wired all night! Nah, but for reals, like most millennials I have a technology problem.

I forgot you're a fellow millennial! I've got the perfect solution, let's play a game. Pop two Benadryl, down three fingers of good Scotch, and then see if you can pleasure your sex thirsty and needy newfie girl to completion before you nod off. It's fun, trust me.

Back