New with many questions!

Hello everyone, I’m a young man from Florida and I’ve been into animals since I was about 14. I had no thoughts of being gay or animals at all and then one day we passed a ranch up the road from my house with these abnormally huge horses. As I’m looking, I see this big, thick, juicy horse cock basically dragging the ground. I want home that day and watched my first beasty video and I saw just how much a horse cums and fell deeper in love. I’ve been watching since. Later in life, at around age 19, I was house sitting for this lady with a big, beautiful white stallion and I happened to notice his beautiful pink cock hanging around. I couldn’t help myself. I hopped in the paddock and started rubbing him softly, then I gradually worked my way down to his juicy balls and his cock started to grow😍 so I started rubbing it and licking his balls when I noticed his cock was dripping. I couldn’t resist. I wrapped my mouth around that cock and played with it and swallowed precum for 20 min until he god frustrated and I felt unsafe. That is my only experience but I want to have so many more! I feel so different about my sexuality because I have been with my share of women and love women. Yet I am in no way attracted to men, I tried a couple times but I just can’t find pleasure through men. The weird thing is that I’m attracted to male animals. Big, thick dog knots. Huge stallion cock, and both their cum loads. I have a beautiful German Shepard who’s almost 2 that’s my best friend but I can’t get him interested. He will let me touch his cock but he never gets aroused. I don’t know how to get any scents for him and his comfortable with me but just doesn’t know I’m trying to please him. Any suggestions? I really just wish I could find someone else who has horses and wouldn’t mind sharing with me and showing me how to make them cum. I’ve been told I’m handsome and I’m really really down to earth. Just need people to share their horse stories or how I can get my boy to knot up with me... thank y’all so much

Hello!
I am confused by your post. Are you looking for your best interest, or the animals?
Though you did say:
I’m trying to please him.
The rest of your post seems like a thousand others here just looking for a fun time and may be an illusion :unsure:

Is your dog intact?
There is likely not going to be a standardized answer to why he is not interested. You will have to share more about him than one sentece for anyone to be able to understand the situation.

He is intact and has never smelled a bitch in heat to my knowledge. It seems like he just only wants to play. Maybe I’m not doing it right but I just wish I knew how to make him realize what I’m trying to do

well I figured if we fucked it would be for both of our best interests. I never push him and I’m completely okay if this never works out with him. I just have such a sexy boy and would be completely happy becoming his bitch

Back