New user

StellaAlt

Tourist
Heya, my name's Mary. I'm a trans girl who honestly was initially planning on just lurking since I don't really have much to contribute but I really wanted to join the otter group as they're my favorite animals and the 10 posts rule kinda messed with that plan (not complaining, I more than understand why the rule is in place since this is a pretty stigmatized group and I bet a ton of scummy people have made accounts just to be rude).

I do find the idea of talking with people here interesting so I bet the 10 post thing will go by surprisingly quick. lol

Heya, my name's Mary. I'm a trans girl who honestly was initially planning on just lurking since I don't really have much to contribute but I really wanted to join the otter group as they're my favorite animals and the 10 posts rule kinda messed with that plan (not complaining, I more than understand why the rule is in place since this is a pretty stigmatized group and I bet a ton of scummy people have made accounts just to be rude).

I do find the idea of talking with people here interesting so I bet the 10 post thing will go by surprisingly quick. lol
Welcome! Hope you get in your group and make some friends :)

Back