New toys from exotic erotics!

I am a toy lover in Ottawa. But all my toys are either large dildos or butt plugs. I love the feel of the stretch, and would love to see your new toys/
I too wish I had a dog, but I want to try a fake dog knot too :)

I just got the Moose! Quality is super amazing and feels a lot like the real thing, think you'll be pleased with your purchase!

Just bought the Murray and Bernard life casted doggy cocks from exotic erotics!!!

Since i dont have a big k9 to breed me guess this is the next best thing xP, if any owner are near the Ottawa, canada location and would like to help me lose my virginity to a k9 plz please hmu!

Ill def be posting pics when they arrive ^w^
Have you received them? I was thinking of buying Murray and would love to seem some extra pictures of him first.

Wondering if you have had them arrive yet? I scoured the internet and those two (Murray mostly) is what I would get, and would love to see some pics and ask a few questions

How soft they are mostly. I’m after one quite soft
well they come in soft, medium and hard. I've got medium and it feels medium to me :)
Their soft silicone is more squishy which sounds like it would make it easier to insert the knot, but actually it doesn't since the toy also compresses in length and it's harder to make it go where you want it to. If you're more of a "plug" lover who just wants to feel filled then soft is fine I guess, but if you really want to ride it then you should select medium and add a suction cup ;)

Ooo I would like to know how Murray feels inside and if the knot is difficult to get inside?
For me personally is the best of the bunch, he gives me a good stimulation over his full length, and his knot is still quite friendly (if you have some experience)

Heya! Haven't updated this is a while but I ended up only getting Murray and omg he's perfect. Feels like the real thing (minus the heat, pulsing, squirting, taste etc of the real deal lol) his knot pops in and ties so well I could have him in for hours =w=

Attachments

• 20230818_142332.jpg
    20230818_142332.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
  • Snapchat-2112525313.jpg
    Snapchat-2112525313.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 33
Back