New to ZooVille

Hello all! I am new to ZooVille jumped on here to see if there was a post about any good Beast sites and started to read some forms then decided to join. And sense there still aren't very many I'm in the progress of learning HTML and JavaScript to get one up an running (hopefully). The one I used before I knew I was into bestiality was GayBeast.com was the only one I knew that didn't have a pop up add every second and didn't try to get your shit filled with viruses.

Hello all! I am new to ZooVille jumped on here to see if there was a post about any good Beast sites and started to read some forms then decided to join. And sense there still aren't very many I'm in the progress of learning HTML and JavaScript to get one up an running (hopefully). The one I used before I knew I was into bestiality was GayBeast.com was the only one I knew that didn't have a pop up add every second and didn't try to get your shit filled with viruses.
I don't want to disillusion you about your website, but you may find you'll need a bit more than just html and javascript. I'm talking about perl (y) or php (n) (I'm biased lol). Good luck anyway.

I don't want to disillusion you about your website, but you may find you'll need a bit more than just html and javascript. I'm talking about perl (y) or php (n) (I'm biased lol). Good luck anyway.
Lol I'm sure it would be more than just html and javascript but figured it would be a fun side project to bring up a good site at least one without popups in your face before a video. I'm sure there is going to be a lot of trial and errors sense I'm most likely going to have to do this alone lol.

Lol I'm sure it would be more than just html and javascript but figured it would be a fun side project to bring up a good site at least one without popups in your face before a video. I'm sure there is going to be a lot of trial and errors sense I'm most likely going to have to do this alone lol.
Don't get me wrong, you can do a lot with simply html and javascript, but when it comes to interrogating databases like MySQL for example, you'll need a bit more. Anyway, plenty of good tutorials on the net, and if you get something up on a server (since bestiality is illegal most places I don't know how to get around that one) maybe I can throw in my $0.02 worth.

Don't get me wrong, you can do a lot with simply html and javascript, but when it comes to interrogating databases like MySQL for example, you'll need a bit more. Anyway, plenty of good tutorials on the net, and if you get something up on a server (since bestiality is illegal most places I don't know how to get around that one) maybe I can throw in my $0.02 worth.
Yea I know there is a lot you can do with java but everything is limited I'm baby slapping fresh out of the puss when it comes to networking and building a website those are the two things I'm most excited about this semester of classes

Yea I know there is a lot you can do with java but everything is limited I'm baby slapping fresh out of the puss when it comes to networking and building a website those are the two things I'm most excited about this semester of classes
I don't know if you're into Linux, but UNIX was the platform the Internet was more or less developed on, so I'd look into that if you haven't already. It's a while since I was really involved, but as far as I'm aware, Java is a bit out of favour these days.

My recommendation would be to learn PERL and familiarise yourself with the Apache webserver. That's my area of expertise, but you'll go the way you want to go and follow what they're teaching you in college.

I don't know if you're into Linux, but UNIX was the platform the Internet was more or less developed on, so I'd look into that if you haven't already. It's a while since I was really involved, but as far as I'm aware, Java is a bit out of favour these days.

My recommendation would be to learn PERL and familiarise yourself with the Apache webserver. That's my area of expertise, but you'll go the way you want to go.
Lmao that is the other coding class I got this semester learning into to web development and Linuz Fundamentals (Which I thought was UNIX) along with Network Concepts and Systems Analysis & Design

Lmao that is the other coding class I got this semester learning into to web development and Linuz Fundamentals (Which I thought was UNIX) along with Network Concepts and Systems Analysis & Design
LINUX and UNIX are, to all intents and purposes, on a practical level, identical.

People say it's incomprehensible, a 'dark art' and a whole lot of other bullshit. I've always found UNIX as clear as day and fucking Microsoft is the incomprehensible OS.

UNIX was written in 'C' (the language my qualifications are in) so if you know 'C' you're well on the way.

LINUX and UNIX are, to all intents and purposes, on a practical level, identical.

People say it's incomprehensible, a 'dark art' and a whole lot of other bullshit. I've always found UNIX as clear as day and fucking Microsoft is the incomprehensible OS.
That's what I thought, but I've been wrong before so wasn't completely sure lol. Even if it is hard I so far love coding I like the challenge an how I gotta think around the process

Back