New to Zoo - cumming inside a bitch

So I am a 30yo - recently 6 months ago I got me a female pup Husky/Shepard - we have bonded a lot - she has started to hump pillows and she is big she is 45lbs and keeps growing. I have always wanted to fuck a bitch... always wanted to feel what is like... and I think she will be my partner in crime . She is mot ready yet - her thing is not big enough to accommodate my 7.5 inches uncut penis. I have not try anything with her. Yes I have touched her pussy and I fingered her - I felt that ring everyones talks about and I felt her pulses - it truly turned me on how that ring felt in my finger... but when the times comes for me to fully make love to her - SHOULD I BE CUMMING INSIDE HER ? I dont want her uterus to get an infection for leaving cum inside ... yes I have read the HOW TO.. in here but CAN I CUM INSIDE HER AND NOT WORRY ? Or should I not ? I never done it.

Yes you can. Most importantly just wash yourself thoroughly beforehand and keep a close eye on her lady parts for any signs of infection, especially during the 2-3 weeks following her standing heat. I've cum inside my girl many hundreds of times and she's perfectly healthy. Infections aren't likely if you're clean but best to keep a close eye on things just in case.

Yes you can. Most importantly just wash yourself thoroughly beforehand and keep a close eye on her lady parts for any signs of infection, especially during the 2-3 weeks following her standing heat. I've cum inside my girl many hundreds of times and she's perfectly healthy. Infections aren't likely if you're clean but best to keep a close eye on things just in case.
Definitely great advice, but I'd like to add a little bit more to that...

The easiest way to make sure your penis is clean is to just hop in the shower and thoroughly rinse it off before a love making session. I might be going a little overboard, but I'll sometimes use hibiclens medical anti-bacterial soap. Just make sure that you rinse it off thoroughly as well, not doing so could cause vaginal irritation. But proper use means you're going in as sterile as possible.

Carry antibiotic medication on hand just in case of a UTI, but still take her to the vet if anything appears to be wrong. After each love making session take your dog out to pee as soon as you can, this will help reduce the chances of a UTI. Generally I have sex with my girl 2.5-3 hours after she's last used the bathroom. Which allows her time to have to pee again. But beware that their bathroom times may differ from dog to dog.

Water based lube is the only type of lube you should be using. You do not want to use petroleum based lubes. You'll want the first ingredient to always be "Water" or even better "Purified Water." Also, it's best to stay away from lubes that have a warming effect. I don't think it would harm them. But other zoos have stated that it freaks them out. Generally it's best to not use spit as lube, your mouth is a host to a plethora of foreign bacteria.

so do you suggest I should stay away from eating out my dog?
Good question. You can, just brush your teeth and mouth VERY thoroughly. Use mouthwash, then rinse out your mouth with a good about of water if you want to be extra safe. When you're eating out a dog you're also not penetrating very far either. Usually any mammalian vagina (canine, equine, human, and etc.) will have their own set of vaginal flora in the form of good bacteria which helps fight against infections. But if you have the option for lube, it's better to have sex using that, rather than spit.

Last edited:
I've read it's a bit hard to cum inside because she will clamp down on your dick and it will block your urethra. I never had the opportunity to try but i would cum inside.

Do they feel when you cum inside? I also read some dogs try to move away when you're almost cumming.

I've read it's a bit hard to cum inside because she will clamp down on your dick and it will block your urethra. I never had the opportunity to try but i would cum inside.

Bitches have some interesting control of muscles down there, especially when in heat, but nothing that's going to clamp your junk and block your urethra.

Do they feel when you cum inside? I also read some dogs try to move away when you're almost cumming.

My girl knows exactly when I'm about to cum, but I'm almost certain it's because of the way I'm acting or how I sound. They learn to read your body language. She does pull away so that she can spin around and clean me up, she loves cum lol. Sometimes she does this earlier than I'd prefer, but oh well.

My girl knows exactly when I'm about to cum, but I'm almost certain it's because of the way I'm acting or how I sound.
Actually the explanation might be a little simpler than that. You likely do produce slightly differing pheromones when you're about to have an orgasm, but just before an orgasm is when your penis is the most engorged. It's more likely that they can simply feel the difference in size. It's also why many men prefer to measure their penis size when nearing an orgasm, because that's when their giggle stick is at its longest and largest.

Any idea how long your cum stay inside ? Don't want my dog leaking when my family returns :D
The answer is that it depends. Typically sperm will live and ultimately die inside a vagina within 5-9 days. (It also depends on how quickly the mucus that lines the vaginal/uterine walls breaks down and processes the sperm after it dies and becomes waste.) For the rest of the ejaculate the majority of it back-flows out of the vagina after 10-30 minutes and is ideally peed out, while a little bit tends to hang around for 1 to 1.5 days dripping and/or being peed out. Although I've personally had leakage after 3 days with no sex, and it's usually after my girl has gone out to pee. It's only happened a couple of times, but it has happened to me in the past.

Actually the explanation might be a little simpler than that. You likely do produce slightly differing pheromones when you're about to have an orgasm, but just before an orgasm is when your penis is the most engorged. It's more likely that they can simply feel the difference in size. It's also why many men prefer to measure their penis size when nearing an orgasm, because that's when their giggle stick is at its longest and largest.

The answer is that it depends. Typically sperm will live and ultimately die inside a vagina within 5-9 days. (It also depends on how quickly the mucus that lines the vaginal/uterine walls breaks down and processes the sperm after it dies and becomes waste.) For the rest of the ejaculate the majority of it back-flows out of the vagina after 10-30 minutes and is ideally peed out, while a little bit tends to hang around for 1 to 1.5 days. Although I've personally had leakage after 3 days with no sex, and it's usually after my girl has gone out to pee. It's only happened a couple of times, but it has happened to me in the past.
ThreadNecro.jpg

Actually the explanation might be a little simpler than that.
It's even simpler than you think. I've had a lot of dicks inside of me and I have been able to feel every one of them throb and jerk when the muscle at the base of it contracts to push the ejaculate out. Both blood vessels and the urethra expand and contract due to pressure from this muscle. The timing of these pulses to match the muscular contractions of the male's body where he is grasping me and the short "planting" thrusts make it hard to miss an orgasm and frequently serve as a primary trigger for mine. There will typically be a couple of distinct pulses before the ejaculate makes it to the end of his urethra.

Any tips on cumming inside a fixed female German Shepard for the first time I wanna know how I can teach her that it's fine for me to touch around her pussy?

Back