New to Zoo. 25F, USA

lilabit

Tourist
I never thought a lot about it until I was asked, but I'm curious about it.
When I was maybe 14 I let my dog lick my pussy in my bed and I didn't think anything of it until my mom caught me. She didn't say anything though, so the curiosity stayed with me. I stopped doing that from that point on.
Then I met my current f*ck buddy. He asked me if I'd be interested, and he showed me this site. It's good to know there are others out there with this curiosity/desire.
Many of the posts I've seen on here have absolutely piqued my interest, and I'm excited to be here to learn and explore more. :)

Well, there is plenty of info here to keep you in reading material for a few months, lol................and then brains to pick here that would keep you busy even longer.

When I was maybe 14 I let my dog lick my pussy in my bed and I didn't think anything of it until my mom caught me. She didn't say anything though, so the curiosity stayed with me. I stopped doing that from that point on.
Then I met my current f*ck buddy. He asked me if I'd be interested, and he showed me this site. It's good to know there are others out there with this curiosity/desire.
Many of the posts I've seen on here have absolutely piqued my interest, and I'm excited to be here to learn and explore more. :)

Hi and welcome to the community

Welcome to the zoo

Welcome to Zooville hope you enjoy yourself and find what you desire

Same here, I was asked by my hubby if I am interested and after doing some research, watching videos, and reading stories, I am dying to try it. I hope we like it ;)

Welcome to the community. Hope you find plenty of useful information to help you enjoy yourself. Maybe someday I find a woman who is so open to exploring new kinks and taboo pleasures like you and some of the other wonderful ladies that are here

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see another young woman here. Hope you make lots of friends and enjoy being here.

Hello lilabit and welcome to the group! 😊

Welcome!! I’d love to chat sometime

what a lucky man to have met you!
have fun...

Welcome here from Tina and Odin

You aren't the first one to be licked at 14, you'll find plenty of us girls started then too. Welcome to the forums! you're with friends here <3

Back