New to this

knottygay229

Tourist
Hi all!!

i’m pretty new to this zoophile thing. i found out a few months ago and have been pretty alone through the experience. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for finding local like-minded people, tips for making friends, or really just tips for anything!

Here's a link to a bunch of "first time/new to this" threads
hope it helps

Hi all!!

i’m pretty new to this zoophile thing. i found out a few months ago and have been pretty alone through the experience. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for finding local like-minded people, tips for making friends, or really just tips for anything!
Most important thing: Stay safe!
There are many people that want to hurt people like us, don't meet anyone you don't know without taking any precautions, and never share personal info before you know them in person for some time.
I met a zoo from the internet some years ago. Still in contact. He didn't knew my name for the first year, only my nickname. We met at a Convention and didn't go "private" until the second day.

Even if it is a genuine zoo, some might doxx you for whatever reason, so be careful to also consider if the person is mentally stable before telling them anything about you.

Most important thing: Stay safe!
There are many people that want to hurt people like us, don't meet anyone you don't know without taking any precautions, and never share personal info before you know them in person for some time.
I met a zoo from the internet some years ago. Still in contact. He didn't knew my name for the first year, only my nickname. We met at a Convention and didn't go "private" until the second day.

Even if it is a genuine zoo, some might doxx you for whatever reason, so be careful to also consider if the person is mentally stable before telling them anything about you.
Thank you so much!!

Hello! Welcome to the club!
Stay safe, take care of yourself and be careful
But also have fun and explore and don’t hesitate to ask any questions

Back