New to this site Female 30year

Wilma

Lurker
Hi
Here's my little intro! Just a 30 yo Female from Sweden iv been curious about zoo stuff for a fairly big chunk of my life I was 17 the first time
I’ve been on the site for a couple of days now looking over posts eg. Finally glad I found a forum like this! I really do feel like I’m home.

Some pictures of my two boys Feel free to ask questions publicly or privately, I'd love to get to know you all.
DSC.1.JPG.jpgDCS.3.JPEG.jpgDCS.2.JPEG.jpg

Hi
Here's my little intro! Just a 30 yo Female from Sweden iv been curious about zoo stuff for a fairly big chunk of my life I was 17 the first time
I’ve been on the site for a couple of days now looking over posts eg. Finally glad I found a forum like this! I really do feel like I’m home.

Some pictures of my two boys Feel free to ask questions publicly or privately, I'd love to get to know you all.
View attachment 97572View attachment 97574View attachment 97573
Very handsome boys. Any luck with them at all?

Hi

Welcome! Do enjoy the party

Welcome! I hope you find this to be a nice home to interact with like minded people. Is great to have you here.

Hello and welcome Wilma, its very nice to meet you. you got some nice looking k9 friends there . i hope you find what you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have loads of fun ;)

[QUOTE = "Wilma, inlägg: 290207, medlem: 60811"]
Hej
Här är min lilla intro! Bara en 30 årig Kvinna från Sverige iv var nyfiken på djurparker för en ganska stor del av mitt liv jag var 17 första gången
Jag har varit på webbplatsen i ett par dagar nu och tittat på inlägg, t.ex. Äntligen glad att jag hittade ett forum som detta! Jag känner verkligen som om jag är hemma.

Några bilder på mina två pojkar Ställ gärna frågor offentligt eller privat. Jag skulle gärna lära känna er alla.
[/CITAT]
Välkommen, håller tummarna för bild och film material på dej och vovvarna :)

Welcome to Zooville! Don't let the masses of thirsty men overwhelm you. If you ever want to talk feel free to come over to chat and join us for some shinanigans!

Welcome! I hope you find this to be a nice home to interact with like minded people. Is great to have you here.
That’s awesome! I’m sure they take great care of you
Hello and welcome Wilma, its very nice to meet you. you got some nice looking k9 friends there . i hope you find what you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have loads of fun ;)
Hello and welcome
Hello and welcome
Welcome to all 3 of you
Hi and welcome
welcome :) best of luck around here!
Love your pups - Hello and welcome. I hope you can make new friends and have fun on the forum.
Welcome to zooville :)
Welcome to the site! Hopefully you have a wonderful time!
Welcome. I am happy when i see happy dog living his best life having good sex with his owner. Lovely <3
[QUOTE = "Wilma, inlägg: 290207, medlem: 60811"]
Hej
Här är min lilla intro! Bara en 30 årig Kvinna från Sverige iv var nyfiken på djurparker för en ganska stor del av mitt liv jag var 17 första gången
Jag har varit på webbplatsen i ett par dagar nu och tittat på inlägg, t.ex. Äntligen glad att jag hittade ett forum som detta! Jag känner verkligen som om jag är hemma.

Några bilder på mina två pojkar Ställ gärna frågor offentligt eller privat. Jag skulle gärna lära känna er alla.
[/CITAT]
Välkommen, håller tummarna för bild och film material på dej och vovvarna :)
Welcome to Zooville! Don't let the masses of thirsty men overwhelm you. If you ever want to talk feel free to come over to chat and join us for some shinanigans!

Thank you to all of you who welcomed me.

Back