New to the site (from Rochester NY)

I'm a 23 year old burnout from upstate new york who's a professional recluse. I spend most of my time in my room, but have been getting out more lately due to covid restrictions being lifted recently. I'm interested in computers, and have been learning some coding and programming (Nothing of substance, my knowledge is very limited atm), and I'm addicted to video games

I've been a zoo since I was about 12, having always been really attracted to horses and goats. The older I got the more I learned how shunned it was to be attracted to animals by most people, so I've been suppressing it for a very very long time. I've had a very strong urge to reach out to like-minded people as of late, because being cooped up in my head has been too much. I'd love to find someone to vent my feelings in a safe, judgement free space, and this feels like the place to do it. And to also learn about other peoples experiences and things like that.

I've never been intimate with an animal but honestly I don't think I'd think twice if given the opportunity

My dream is to one day own a big farm, with a big flock of beautiful sheeps and goats, and we could all be a big, wooly family

welcome to zooville @SheepieSheepie666

zooville is a very judgment free space as long as you stay out of the section "The Dumpster Fire", all bets are off there ;)

i hope you like the site!

I'm a 23 year old burnout from upstate new york who's a professional recluse. I spend most of my time in my room, but have been getting out more lately due to covid restrictions being lifted recently. I'm interested in computers, and have been learning some coding and programming (Nothing of substance, my knowledge is very limited atm), and I'm addicted to video games

I've been a zoo since I was about 12, having always been really attracted to horses and goats. The older I got the more I learned how shunned it was to be attracted to animals by most people, so I've been suppressing it for a very very long time. I've had a very strong urge to reach out to like-minded people as of late, because being cooped up in my head has been too much. I'd love to find someone to vent my feelings in a safe, judgement free space, and this feels like the place to do it. And to also learn about other peoples experiences and things like that.

I've never been intimate with an animal but honestly I don't think I'd think twice if given the opportunity

My dream is to one day own a big farm, with a big flock of beautiful sheeps and goats, and we could all be a big, wooly family
Hello! I'm from syracuse! We should meet up and talk about our interests ;)

Back