new to the site, but not zoo stuff !! Come say hi!

tetsubō

Tourist
Hey! Im Tetsu, and currently in the US for med school,.I have noooo idea how any of this works but ill do my best! Anyway, I do have a mate, and her name is Kanabo! Shes my pretty samoyed wife i love her so much <33

.. but I havent exactly had many sexual interactions with her, and would like some ideas on how to maybe initiate ? But apart from that, I generally love chatting with other zoos, and learning all about the livestyle! So dont hesitate to say hey!

thanks!

Hi there 🤗

Pleasure to meet you... sounds like you are lucky to have a dog and lover her...💞
Say hi and welcome to the family ☺️

Hey! Im Tetsu, and currently in the US for med school,.I have noooo idea how any of this works but ill do my best! Anyway, I do have a mate, and her name is Kanabo! Shes my pretty samoyed wife i love her so much <33

.. but I havent exactly had many sexual interactions with her, and would like some ideas on how to maybe initiate ? But apart from that, I generally love chatting with other zoos, and learning all about the livestyle! So dont hesitate to say hey!

thanks!
Welcome to the community
Feel free to satisfy your curiosity

hallo
Hoi! Im Tetsu, en momenteel in de VS voor medische school. Ik heb geen idee hoe dit werkt, maar ik zal mijn best doen! Hoe dan ook, ik heb een maatje, en haar naam is Kanabo! Ze is mijn mooie Samojeed vrouw, ik hou zoveel van haar <33

.. maar ik heb niet bepaald veel seksuele interacties met haar gehad, en zou graag wat ideeën willen over hoe ik misschien zou kunnen beginnen? Maar afgezien daarvan hou ik er over het algemeen van om met andere dierentuinen te kletsen en alles te leren over de levensstijl! Aarzel dus niet om hallo te zeggen!

Bedankt!

thanks!
Hi...and welcome.

Back