New to site owner in southern Cali

B

beastofburrden

I’m a owner of a active stud and looking to make new friends. Our last friend moved away after collage and my boy would love to have some new friends

I'm sort of a partial owner. My roommate who's also zoo has 2 dogs that I've known sense they were pups and help take care of them
Nice do you all play together? No one knows me and my pup play now that our lady friend has moved away

That’s awesome my pup is Dane size. I would love to hang with more fellow owners. Not to sound corny but I feel like I’m all alone in my beast passion other than women that have joined me mostly because we were dating

That’s awesome my pup is Dane size. I would love to hang with more fellow owners. Not to sound corny but I feel like I’m all alone in my beast passion other than women that have joined me mostly because we were dating
I'm always up for chatting and eventually hanging. You need 10 posts to unlock the ability to private message but I know it doesn't unlock right away sometimes you might need to log off and back on. But once you do feel free to message me dude

Back