New to Beast, what age is best to try intercourse with f dog?

Rennoc

Tourist
My pup is 9 weeks right now and I know that’s too soon but does anyone know what the ideal time is to start training and trying things is?

Thank you for the info! When does the second heat usually come around?
Hard to say as it varies too much from one individual to the next, as a general rule six months or so after she has her first heat which is normally around a year and a half to two years old.

spend more time building a proper relationship with her, not thinking of when you get to fuck her.... do keep in mind there's always a chances you won't. not every dog is automatically interested in sex with a human.

and don't train for sex. what's the point if it doesn't come naturally...

spend more time building a proper relationship with her, not thinking of when you get to fuck her.... do keep in mind there's always a chances you won't. not every dog is automatically interested in sex with a human.

and don't train for sex. what's the point if it doesn't come naturally...
Yeah true you are right. She likes me the best out of anyone so far so we will see

Thank you for the info! When does the second heat usually come around?
For giant breeds, 1.5-2 years is typical for the second heat, for large breeds such as German Shepherds, Labradors, etc. usually comes into heat half a year earlier. This is impossible to say, because it also changes if there are other female dogs around. Then when he reaches that age, you can define it better.

Back