Vanillapaste

Tourist
Hi
I am a 24 year old male for the Netherlands. I live with my 2 dogs (1 little male, 1 big female) I'm bi but never had any sexual experience with humans unfortuneatly, only with dogs.
I like furry and fursuits, and want to meet more furries.
I'm also a fan of mlp and the legend of zelda.
I am also a litte shy, but it's time to get out of my shell and get in contact with others.
You can sent me a message if you want te chat more. 😊

Hi
I am a 24 year old male for the Netherlands. I live with my 2 dogs (1 little male, 1 big female) I'm bi but never had any sexual experience with humans unfortuneatly, only with dogs.
I am also a litte shy, but it's time to get out of my shell and get in contact with others.
I think i made a mistake posting in this section, am i right? 😅
Mmm... sorta but not really. It definitely is an introduction of yourself. But if you are wanting to do person-to-person meetups, then the meetup section on the forum would be more appropriate. But just wanting chat and talk to people is okay.

Nice avatar btw, very sexy.

With all things said, welcome to ZooVille! Definitely enjoy your time here. I know navigation can be a bit challenging in the beginning, "so many topic just where/how do I start?" But you'll eventually get the hang of the website. Cheers!

Mmm... sorta but not really. It definitely is an introduction of yourself. But if you are wanting to do person-to-person meetups, then the meetup section on the forum would be more appropriate. But just wanting chat and talk to people is okay.

Nice avatar btw, very sexy.

With all things said, welcome to ZooVille! Definitely enjoy your time here. I know navigation can be a bit challenging in the beginning, "so many topic just where/how do I start?" But you'll eventually get the hang of the website. Cheers!

Ok, i just wanted to introduce myself to the forum for everyone to see who i am. The avatar is not my work, but i love the artstyle and is very sexy . Thanks for the advice and i'll enjoy my stay 😄

Hi
Hello Vanilla!

Welcome to the forum ^^
You're looking for furries, you have found one. I am around 30 years old, furry/fursuiter and I live somewhere between Rotterdam and The Hague.
What part of The Netherlands do you live in? Would you like to have a chat about either MLP, Zelda or furry related topics? I actually enjoy all those too!

Back