New member South East Australia

30 something female who has been reading the forums with interest and curiousity and have enjoyed learning I'm not alone as my emotions often move from immense joy to feelings of being extremely naughty.

Thank you everyone for sharing their experiences and insights.

And yes I have a liitle experience myself.

Nice to meet you here love.
Welcome on this awesome forum. The place to be for likeminded people.
Hope you'll enjoy. 😊

Welcome to ZV! So glad you found us and decided to dip your toes in and join.

There are so many great members and posts here to check out. There really is something for everyone here.

I hope you find it as wonderful, informative, and welcoming as I do so you decide to stay and play for a while.

Your profile pic is absolutely beautiful. Am looking forward to following you through your journey here.

Cheers from Seattle

30 something female who has been reading the forums with interest and curiousity and have enjoyed learning I'm not alone as my emotions often move from immense joy to feelings of being extremely naughty.

Welcome to zooville, hope you will have a pleasant stay here.

Welcome

And yes I have a liitle experienice myself

Welcome to a fellow Australian

Welcome and ntmu. Looking forward to hear about your experience too .

Welcome

Back