New member Girl from Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitana

Tourist
HI
Girl from Canada Newfoundland 29 year Owner of a rottweiler boy.
I found this form on The podcast Zooier Than Thou on spotify. I was super happy to see so many others with the same interest for dogs.
I have a girl friend with the same interest she will also join the forum she has a few more dogs Boxer Great Dane and a shepherd.

FFC 12.jpg.jpg

Welcome! :) I’m here if you both would love to chat or you have any questions! Love making new friends with the same interests ☺️

Welcome! Posted on your girlfriend's profile as well, but it's really nice to see more lesbian dog owners on here <3 Reach out any time.

What a handsome boy! He looks like a big, lovable goofball. Like most of the people I've met from Newfoundland, actually LOL.
I found this form on The podcast Zooier Than Thou on spotify. I was super happy to see so many others with the same interest for dogs.
I have a girl friend with the same interest she will also join the forum she has a few more dogs Boxer Great Dane and a shepherd.

What a handsome boy! He looks like a big, lovable goofball. Like most of the people I've met from Newfoundland, actually LOL.

I am curious, and forgive me if I am bein too forward, but if you and your girlfriend each know you are both zoos, do you ever play with each other's dogs?

I am curious, and forgive me if I am bein too forward, but if you and your girlfriend each know you are both zoos, do you ever play with each other's dogs?

Yes it is right we live together
mine is yours and yours is mine hehe

HI

Beautiful rottie and welcome to you and your gf

No worries, you'll like it here. Everyone bus welcoming and open minded. Is your gf joining or is it a dual account?

hello and welcome to the forum.. Hope you find what you are looking for and enjoy yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back