New member and unsure

Ive been a lurker for quite a bit now and I'm just unsure about how I feel about all this. I am underlyingly attracted to the idea of sex with animals but it ends at sexual desire. I have no desires in the companionship part of all this and I don't know if that makes me a bad person or not. I want a dog to get fucked by, not to treat as a companion, and I feel like that is an awful thing. I've been so insecure about women enjoying sex with dogs so much more than sex with humans, in every thread all I see is women saying dogs are vastly better at sex, yet despite that sense of jealousy I also want to have sex with dogs. Are these feelings common? Everytime I try and clense my head of these thoughts all I see are things that make me feel inadequate and boulster my fetish for male dogs at the same time. Am I a weird hipocrit? Everyone here seems so sure and secure in themselves about all this. I'm sorry if this ruins the tone of these boards, I simply have no where else to turn without being mocked or hated for these desires. I have no want to hurt or neglect dogs, I just can't feel that sense of romance/partnership so many here seem to feel. I worry all this is just me getting turned on by and feeling insecure about how other people find love and sex and a weird sense of wanting and hating all this at the same time. In short, am I a weird shitty person or is this normal?

Normal? I do not know the meaning of the word hun. I don't think anyone does. I think its great you opened up. None of us know all the answers. You seem like you have some soul searching to do to find yourself a little more.
Doesn't sound like you are a bad person.... just need to talk. Which is what you are doing.. :)). As long as you are happy with who you wanna be in this life nothing should make you feel any less than that. You say you dont wanna hurt dogs but find them attractive well so do alotta people here. We want only the best pleasures of love and life for animals. I hope this thread discussion finds you answers and people to talk to pm me anytime. If you wanna talk.

Back