New member 22F

This is my first post here I'm a 22 yo female I love animals more than people, at least they give you unconditional love and affection. I have been active four years with my two Doberman boys.

View attachment 140044View attachment 140048
I’ve always loved getting licked by dogs so that definitely helped the feeling develop. Somewhere around 14 or 15 I saw a short clip of someone letting a dog lick their Pussy, and I wondered what it felt like. Eventually gathered the courage to let my friend’s dog lick my pussy while nobody was looking and I was hooked. Then my parents got a labrador boy six months later. One of my closest friends was an active dog-lover for quite sometime. She brought me into this world and loved everything about it.

View attachment 140046View attachment 140047

Hope to make many dear friends here I,m very happy to be on this forum
Good lookin pups for sure, as a rescuer i share your feelings about animals over people (i've enough here to start my own baseball team)

Best of luck in finding whatever you're looking for here, just be prepared for the inbox full of unsolicited offers and requests lol

This is my first post here I'm a 22 yo female I love animals more than people, at least they give you unconditional love and affection. I have been active four years with my two Doberman boys.

I’ve always loved getting licked by dogs so that definitely helped the feeling develop. Somewhere around 14 or 15 I saw a short clip of someone letting a dog lick their Pussy, and I wondered what it felt like. Eventually gathered the courage to let my friend’s dog lick my pussy while nobody was looking and I was hooked. Then my parents got a labrador boy six months later. One of my closest friends was an active dog-lover for quite sometime. She brought me into this world and loved everything about it.

Your doggos are so adorable!

Welcome

Already a lot of replies from testosterone so I'll just say enjoy your stay. You'll find good and bad here. Just tone out anything too disturbing. Ciao!

A friend of mine has a big silver heart photo frame next to the bed with her Isabella Doberman's photo :) No man gets within a mile of her unless the dog has given his seal of approval :)

Nice to see someone a similar age to me here who's genuine. I guess my reply is a little late for a welcome message lol, but I hope you're finding what you wanted on this site :)

Welcome to the group
Your dog are realy pretty
I had doberman when i was a kid and he was a good dog.
I am à horse owner for all my live and i am cliser to them that People lol
Active for 5 years they are the Best that happen to me.
Hope you gonna find new friend and we gonna know more about you

Sorry for my english i am french lol

Welcome QueenStar, great story, great looing boys.
Always open to chatting and sharing.
Have fun.

Back