New member 22F

QueenStar

Tourist
This is my first post here I'm a 22 yo female I love animals more than people, at least they give you unconditional love and affection. I have been active four years with my two Doberman boys.

ffs1 (2).jpgffs1 (6).jpg
I’ve always loved getting licked by dogs so that definitely helped the feeling develop. Somewhere around 14 or 15 I saw a short clip of someone letting a dog lick their Pussy, and I wondered what it felt like. Eventually gathered the courage to let my friend’s dog lick my pussy while nobody was looking and I was hooked. Then my parents got a labrador boy six months later. One of my closest friends was an active dog-lover for quite sometime. She brought me into this world and loved everything about it.

ffs1 (5)48.jpgffs1 (6)48.jpg

Hope to make many dear friends here I,m very happy to be on this forum

Welcome to the forum, hope you find all the zoo friends you are looking for. Also your boys look soo handsom haha

on the upper left picture he seems like a model
hope to hear about the story with your dog lover friend it sounds interesting story

Welcome to the forum, I hope you'll like it here :) And what a beautiful dogs you have there!

Welcome to Zooville
What wonderful cute dogs you have Wow:love: Am the owner of two dogs, a Pitbull mix and a Great Dane boy.

Welcome to the form. I hope you find what you’re looking for. There are a lot of great people here. If you care to chat feel free to hit me up. Hope you enjoy it here

This is my first post here I'm a 22 yo female I love animals more than people, at least they give you unconditional love and affection. I have been active four years with my two Doberman boys.

View attachment 140044View attachment 140048
I’ve always loved getting licked by dogs so that definitely helped the feeling develop. Somewhere around 14 or 15 I saw a short clip of someone letting a dog lick their Pussy, and I wondered what it felt like. Eventually gathered the courage to let my friend’s dog lick my pussy while nobody was looking and I was hooked. Then my parents got a labrador boy six months later. One of my closest friends was an active dog-lover for quite sometime. She brought me into this world and loved everything about it.

View attachment 140046View attachment 140047

Hope to make many dear friends here I,m very happy to be on this forum
Welcome to the community and I'm open to chat anytime.

Hello and welcome
You'll mostly meet like minded people here that won't judge you and support your lifestyle
And while I'm preferential to GSD, those boys look really nice as well

Back