New mare.

I’ve just recently got a new mare. I’ve began to bond with her. Grooming etc.
I just don’t know how long I should wait to begin to try to have sex and pleasure her. She let me have a little feel yesterday. But she has only been in the new field for a day. Any tips?
Thanks. Picture attached.

Attachments

• C8CA5661-B8FA-40AA-B1E4-B1AAC09334F3.jpeg
    C8CA5661-B8FA-40AA-B1E4-B1AAC09334F3.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 157
I just don’t know how long I should wait to begin to try to have sex and pleasure her. She let me have a little feel yesterday. But she has only been in the new field for a day. Any tips?
Nice, I'm in need of some land first but I'll probably get a nice mare right away. I know I'd like to build a solid relationship with her first but I know me and would likely jump right in at the first opportunity.

Just take it slow, brush her like you are doing. Her whole body, spent more time on her tail. Wrap your hand around the top pat of her tail.. Holding the bare flesh on the under side.

Get all the rats out, when done gently carress her cheeks when done and in a calm comforting voice talk with her while you brush and carress.. This will show her your delicate side and build trust.

Do this every day, after she has adjust to her new surrounding and her new lover. Then start caressing her labia while you brush her tail. Watch her body language.

Eventually she will start lifting her tail when you start the brushing.. If she is farting while you do this(in most mares) this says I like you and what you are doing.

Once To that point you can play with her more that brushing her. Keep taking baby steps tell you get to the 1 yard line.

In my experience the more you tease a mare the more she will want you.

My first mare: thats all I did for mnths.(brush her) then I got her used to seeing a bucket with me.. To the point its not associated with grain.

Once she could care less about the bucket and she let's you play with her rear as much as you want you are ready to take the plunge...giggidy.

Keep in mid every mare is different.. Some absolutely have no interest in humans mating them.

Some prefer it. Once you can shiw them you are the stallion they always wanted..

Meaning you can make them cum or at least they really enjoy sexy time with you.
Once this is reached make sure you don't go around her with non zoo's!

My first mare made family parties verry akward when we played volleyball in the arena. She would walk up to wherever I was and rub her ass on the fence pointing my way.

More than once I was told. She wants you

Just take it slow, brush her like you are doing. Her whole body, spent more time on her tail. Wrap your hand around the top pat of her tail.. Holding the bare flesh on the under side.

Get all the rats out, when done gently carress her cheeks when done and in a calm comforting voice talk with her while you brush and carress.. This will show her your delicate side and build trust.

Do this every day, after she has adjust to her new surrounding and her new lover. Then start caressing her labia while you brush her tail. Watch her body language.

Eventually she will start lifting her tail when you start the brushing.. If she is farting while you do this(in most mares) this says I like you and what you are doing.

Once To that point you can play with her more that brushing her. Keep taking baby steps tell you get to the 1 yard line.

In my experience the more you tease a mare the more she will want you.

My first mare: thats all I did for mnths.(brush her) then I got her used to seeing a bucket with me.. To the point its not associated with grain.

Once she could care less about the bucket and she let's you play with her rear as much as you want you are ready to take the plunge...giggidy.

Keep in mid every mare is different.. Some absolutely have no interest in humans mating them.

Some prefer it. Once you can shiw them you are the stallion they always wanted..

Meaning you can make them cum or at least they really enjoy sexy time with you.
Once this is reached make sure you don't go around her with non zoo's!

My first mare made family parties verry akward when we played volleyball in the arena. She would walk up to wherever I was and rub her ass on the fence pointing my way.

More than once I was told. She wants you
Thanks so much for the advise. I’ll carry on grooming her for now then. Just work my way up. I have had a little feel but I think she’s still settling in so I don’t want to push her.
thanks again.

Back