New Kennel Slut

Who the fuck are you to call me pedo? You stupid karen, she clearly states she is 20. Did you forget what site your on? Something tells me you have self confidence issues,just leave that shit at home. Nothing wrong w/ harmless flirting.
I feel really goofy having to explain this step by step, but here goes. She states she is an experienced 20 year old, meaning she’s fucked dogs before that age, and you ask about her “1st” time, which most likely happened at an unspeakable age like the most of us. That’s a pedo perv question, and it happens a lot on this site unfortunately.
It’s funny hearing you get all offended and calling me a Karen while you back paddle. And I know exactly what sure I’m on. A site that doesn’t tolerate anything under age, as it should be. It’s jackasses like you who tarnish the site. Also, asking someone about their first time is not flirting in anyways, it’s asking for some clearly young aged fap material ya fucking pig.

Calm down boys I didn't take offense to the comment or think it was creepy. No need in name calling or an e-fight(if thats even possible lol)
It’s not so much about you here. I hate to say it, but it happens a lot. There’s a thread where people talk about their first times, and it got really out of hand with some pervy profiles and questions. I’m all for talking and exchanging experiences, but you need to be careful, as there’s some sick and twisted people here unfortunately, jimbob sounding just like one of them.

Hi all just finally signed up after lurking for a while. Experienced 20 female just looking for a place to fit in with like minded people. Hope i found it :husky_happysmile:
Hi Kennel slut!

You had my attention at 'Kennel' and kept me at 'slut' :)

Welcome to ZV! So glad you found us.

There are so many great members and posts here to check out. There really is something for everyone here.

I hope you decide to stay and play for a while.

Your profile pic is absolutely beautiful. Am looking forward to following you through your journey here.

Cheers from Seattle

Welcome, and I hope you meet lots of cool people and make lots of new great friends who help you find everything you like

Well this was quite a read, got a bit heated in the middle there, but it's all good. Welcome to the site. I hope you find some nice friends here.

Back